This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TotalBiscuit has cancer

#141Ch3wyPosted 4/30/2014 7:10:59 PM
noimnoturdaddy posted...
Ch3wy posted...
You've really got some personal issues to sort out if people showing empathy for people with cancer pisses you off. Seriously dude.

Because it isn't that hard anymore, and the kind he has has an extremely high treatment success rate. Him dying from this is as likely as catching the common cold and it turning into a fever that sends him to his death bed. I guess he should make Vlogs every time he spends a day sneezing as well.

It has a 74% five year survival rate in stage I.... that's a little less than the survival rate than a common cold.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#142ZeroX91Posted 4/30/2014 7:12:51 PM
noimnoturdaddy posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
There is this little thing called morale, positive thoughts and "well wishes" help boost it. The chances of him actual reading this thread and the posts within are slim, but at least the "get well soon" kinda stuff won't have any potential negative impact on his state of mind.

I see people trash each other all the time on these forums, I guess I'll be seeing your name popping up pretty frequently as you defend everyone so words don't impact their state of mind.

Nope, just see me pointing out when someone is wrong....So yea you will probably see me a lot.

False equivalence....
---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZH1V8ljoOs
#143Sc24lifePosted 4/30/2014 7:17:51 PM
No duh people are apathetic, and it's common for people to be concerned about events that are hardly devastating compared to other events. However, there's no point in arguing in the irony of it. Also, it gives off a bit of a hint of, I know what you should be concerned over and you don't. If that's not the case then one is arguing that one shouldn't be concerned over anything, which is also lulzy.
---
"planetside 2 would only have 30 people running around on a small map fighting."
- GunWolfAlpha
#144BishtrainerTai16Posted 4/30/2014 7:18:58 PM
All that cynicism caught up with him.
---
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.
#145Amuro_Ray00Posted 4/30/2014 7:29:45 PM
He'll beat it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_etDRoBY_c
#146AnonymousLonerPosted 4/30/2014 7:38:26 PM
CELTEKK posted...
Born Lucky posted...
CELTEKK posted...
that's like donald sterling remaining in the NBA after making racist remarks. you don't make these types of comments when you're a figure of that kind of stature. you just don't do it.

Like when obama said his grandmother was "fearful . . a typical white person". ?

Like that ?

Or like when Farrakhan said that "Jews are gutter people", and obama said "Louis Farrakhan is a great man" ?

Like those kinds of comments, that the media said were perfectly okay?

Farrakhan? Really, you're trying to compare this guy to Donald Sterling?

A pretty well known racist? Is he paying Jewish people millions of dollars in order to turn profit for himself? No?

Obama quote is taken completely out of context.

Try again.

Also: When did I say either of those things were ok? I really don't give a fish what you're trying to prove in your post full of ignorance, I made one recent and appropriate example. What are you doing, citing things that happened 6 years ago? Get a grip kid.

So in other words, as long you're a nobody, you can spew all the racism you want, just like you're defending right now?

Funny how you cry about a white guy paying blacks to work, yet you have no problem with a black guy living off of taxpayer money from all races and bribing freeloaders with the same money for votes.

How was that out of context? Why don't you read Obama's book sometime?

You said those things were okay when you ignored your own race's racism and bashed someone else for employing your fellow blacks.

You brush off things that happened 6 years ago yet you cry about things that happened 150 years ago.

That's what I love about race-baiters like you: you can never ever find a way to cry racism without being a total hypocrite.
---
"You can get can flipped just as easily in low-sec or null-sec as you can in high-sec. Think about it for a moment before you type." - pyber80
#147shamfuruPosted 4/30/2014 7:40:07 PM
Even for gamefaqs this thread is pathetic.

We have our usual posters, who suffer from a very specific birth defect that cannot be named on GameFAQs, who somehow feel that someone deserves cancer because they have different feelings on them in regards to video games. Socially inept GameFAQs posters with sour grapes over a guy getting money for playing games, this time being literally glad someone has cancer. Lovely.

Then we have a guy who trolls multiple boards coming in with his usual insecure, macho garbage. This guy even trolls with alts on the FF14 board, though sometimes forgets to switch back. Did you people have missing father figures? Is that why you put up with this joker? This guy is one divorce and bad relationship away from being on Maury, look at his name.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#148TimePharaohPosted 4/30/2014 7:57:39 PM(edited)
shamfuru posted...
Even for gamefaqs this thread is pathetic.

We have our usual posters, who suffer from a very specific birth defect that cannot be named on GameFAQs, who somehow feel that someone deserves cancer because they have different feelings on them in regards to video games. Socially inept GameFAQs posters with sour grapes over a guy getting money for playing games, this time being literally glad someone has cancer. Lovely.

Then we have a guy who trolls multiple boards coming in with his usual insecure, macho garbage. This guy even trolls with alts on the FF14 board, though sometimes forgets to switch back. Did you people have missing father figures? Is that why you put up with this joker? This guy is one divorce and bad relationship away from being on Maury, look at his name.

Complains about people being e-mean to someone he doesn't know, responds by being e-mean to people he doesn't know saying they have birth defects and no fathers.

Stay classy defense force.
#149biohazard1775Posted 4/30/2014 7:55:55 PM
lol @ all the edge in this topic.

You have to be 13 years or older to use this website.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PUlTENu.png
Iron Within, Iron Without
#150odcrl001Posted 4/30/2014 8:09:47 PM
No one has to be glad for him that he got cancer. If anything this is an indication to eat healthy and don't get vaccinated. Cannabis and other natural things can cure it too.
---
You think your being funny?
...Pink bunny!