This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TotalBiscuit has cancer

#161xBrokenxHaloxPosted 4/30/2014 7:39:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#162Sc24lifePosted 4/30/2014 7:39:41 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I doubt Heaven has Twitter.

Hell probably does though...

def my new sig
---
"planetside 2 would only have 30 people running around on a small map fighting."
- GunWolfAlpha
#163shamfuruPosted 4/30/2014 7:42:32 PM
He has colon cancer? Colon cancer is terrible. Hope he gets better.

My Aunt died from it. It was terrible. The things they have to remove when it is advanced it is disgusting. So are the things that come out of the person near the end.

Everyone should get a colonoscopy if you even think you might have the symptoms, it is worth the effort and the procedure is probably the easiest of all GI tests.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#164rockman202Posted 4/30/2014 8:02:16 PM
odcrl001 posted...
No one has to be glad for him that he got cancer. If anything this is an indication to eat healthy and don't get vaccinated. Cannabis and other natural things can cure it too.

Oh god, an anti-vaxxer. Vaccinations would have nothing to do with cancer, so don't even know why you would choose this topic to post your woo woo nonsense.
---
3DS FC:1805-2182-4512
#165SchoolRumblePosted 4/30/2014 8:05:56 PM
He was mean to someone so he deserves to have cancer? Well guess what, you guys are being huge pricks, you deserve cancer.
---
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II
#166ShadowThaReaperPosted 4/30/2014 8:08:28 PM
This thread is full of mad.
#167seryou101Posted 4/30/2014 8:11:06 PM
SchoolRumble posted...
He was mean to someone so he deserves to have cancer? Well guess what, you guys are being huge --, you deserve cancer.

We all deserve cancer, but that doesn't change the fact that I really couldn't care less about this entire topic or TB.
---
I7-970 | EVGA 780 Classified
#168Leon BluebladePosted 4/30/2014 8:11:21 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
This thread is full of mad.

Would you say this thread is full of... butt hurt?
---
Time is the best teacher. To bad it kills all its students.
#169WyzeGyePosted 4/30/2014 8:18:19 PM(edited)
rockman202 posted...
odcrl001 posted...
No one has to be glad for him that he got cancer. If anything this is an indication to eat healthy and don't get vaccinated. Cannabis and other natural things can cure it too.

Oh god, an anti-vaxxer. Vaccinations would have nothing to do with cancer, so don't even know why you would choose this topic to post your woo woo nonsense.

hey man, do your own independent research instead of believing everything you hear and read. Vaccines are largely ineffective. If they actually worked, why would people get all bent out of shape over a non vaccinated child being among vaccinated children?

That measles outbreak that just happened originated from a vaccinated host, that's from a report filed by the WHO.

I don't buy into the phooey that it causes autism, but there's strong indications that certain vaccinations lead to other neurological disorders.

You can't tell me you believe your government that they're good for you... remember the Tuskegee experiment? It didn't happen all that long ago.

The H1N1 vaccine caused more complications than the virus itself.

I've done my research... but really all it boils down to is that i'm not shooting myself up with neutralized viruses, considering that i'm perfectly healthy.

The only reason that vaccines are pushed as hard as they are is because the pharmaceutical companies have very deep pockets... the same reason that you can't watch tv without being told you have 5 different mental disorders, or 6 year old kids are told they have ADHD.

---
http://puu.sh/8hi9W/9082c43c30.png
#170TimePharaohPosted 4/30/2014 8:18:52 PM
WyzeGye posted...
rockman202 posted...
odcrl001 posted...

hey man, do your own independent research instead of believing everything you hear and read. Vaccines are largely ineffective. If they actually worked, why would people get all bent out of shape over a non vaccinated child being among vaccinated children?

That measles outbreak that just happened originated from a vaccinated host, that's from a report filed by the WHO.

I don't buy into the phooey that it causes autism, but there's strong indications that certain vaccinations lead to other neurological disorders.

You can't tell me you believe your government that they're good for you... remember the Tuskegee experiment? It didn't happen all that long ago.

The H1N1 vaccine caused more complications than the virus itself.

I've done my research... but really all it boils down to is that i'm not shooting myself up with neutralized viruses, considering that i'm perfectly healthy.

The only reason that vaccines are pushed as hard as they are is because the pharmaceutical companies have very deep pockets... the same reason that you can't watch tv without being told you have 5 different mental disorders, or 6 year old kids are told they have ADHD.

Youtube videos of guys in their basement wearing tinfoil hats and plastic masks=/=research.