This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TotalBiscuit has cancer

#171SolemnityPosted 4/30/2014 8:19:44 PM
Maybe if he played more indie anarcho-feminist games on his channel instead of supporting the oppressive capitalist system of institutional male privilege by doing videos on Titanfall and Dark Souls 2 this wouldn't have happened.
#172WyzeGyePosted 4/30/2014 8:21:59 PM(edited)
TimePharaoh posted...
WyzeGye posted...
rockman202 posted...
odcrl001 posted...
No one has to be glad for him that he got cancer. If anything this is an indication to eat healthy and don't get vaccinated. Cannabis and other natural things can cure it too.

Oh god, an anti-vaxxer. Vaccinations would have nothing to do with cancer, so don't even know why you would choose this topic to post your woo woo nonsense.

hey man, do your own independent research instead of believing everything you hear and read. Vaccines are largely ineffective. If they actually worked, why would people get all bent out of shape over a non vaccinated child being among vaccinated children?

That measles outbreak that just happened originated from a vaccinated host, that's from a report filed by the WHO.

I don't buy into the phooey that it causes autism, but there's strong indications that certain vaccinations lead to other neurological disorders.

You can't tell me you believe your government that they're good for you... remember the Tuskegee experiment? It didn't happen all that long ago.

The H1N1 vaccine caused more complications than the virus itself.

I've done my research... but really all it boils down to is that i'm not shooting myself up with neutralized viruses, considering that i'm perfectly healthy.

The only reason that vaccines are pushed as hard as they are is because the pharmaceutical companies have very deep pockets... the same reason that you can't watch tv without being told you have 5 different mental disorders, or 6 year old kids are told they have ADHD.

Youtube videos of guys in their basement wearing tinfoil hats and plastic masks=/=research.

naw bro.... Jenny Mccarthy.

>_>... sarcasm

---
http://puu.sh/8hi9W/9082c43c30.png
#173ZeroX91Posted 4/30/2014 8:26:14 PM
I will agree with one thing, ADHD is bull **** that only showed up when parents stopped being able to "viciously beat" their children for misbehaving/failure in general....and look where we are now insanely reliant on our parents compared to prior generations.
---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vfO2PW4wmY
#174rockman202Posted 4/30/2014 8:29:53 PM
WyzeGye posted...

hey man, do your own independent research instead of believing everything you hear and read.

That right there, how about you take your own suggestion? I did my own research, for most of the populace, they are 100% safe.

Also, which measles outbreak are you talking about? Just this year there have been a lot of outbreaks, every single one in the US that I have found were from either people who were unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, or to young to vaccinate. I can't even find a WHO report for the year 2013-14. Hell, even on their own website and I quote:
Key facts
Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.
In 2012, there were 122 000 measles deaths globally about 330 deaths every day or 14 deaths every hour.
Measles vaccination resulted in a 78% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2012 worldwide.
In 2012, about 84% of the world's children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services up from 72% in 2000.
Since 2000, more than 1 billion children in high risk countries were vaccinated against the disease through mass vaccination campaigns ― about 145 million of them in 2012.

And government? Where the hell does that come from? I don't trust my government about scientific issues, I trust the scientific community, which resoundingly say vaccines are safe for those who aren't allergic to them.

And if you are going to not get yourself vaccinated, then can you please quarantine your self from the rest of society? You are a danger to people who can't get vaccines because they are allergic to them. You literally are risking their lives due to your own selfishness.
---
3DS FC:1805-2182-4512
#175WyzeGyePosted 4/30/2014 8:31:11 PM
lol
---
http://puu.sh/8hi9W/9082c43c30.png
#176hyjinx17Posted 4/30/2014 8:57:55 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
I will agree with one thing, ADHD is bull **** that only showed up when parents stopped being able to "viciously beat" their children for misbehaving/failure in general....and look where we are now insanely reliant on our parents compared to prior generations.

Pretty sure parents not being able to beat their children anymore says a lot about some of the posts in this thread
---
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero
#177rockman202Posted 4/30/2014 9:03:20 PM
ZeroX91 posted...

Yeah, no. ADHD is a real condition, I should know I have it and many of my friends have ADD. It probably is over diagnosed, but it does exist. Man it is like this entire topic is a woowoo nonsense attractor.
---
#178TimePharaohPosted 4/30/2014 9:12:14 PM
rockman202 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Yeah, no. ADHD is a real condition, I should know I have it and many of my friends have ADD. It probably is over diagnosed, but it does exist. Man it is like this entire topic is a woowoo nonsense attractor.

It's a real condition called "making excuses"
#179roadtosalvationPosted 4/30/2014 9:27:06 PM
I fail to see what this topic has to do with PC gaming. This thread should have been deleted eons ago.
#180rockman202Posted 4/30/2014 9:28:30 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
rockman202 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

It's a real condition called "making excuses"

It is a real condition. Anyone who thinks otherwise is literally talking out of their ***. Every credible medical organization recognizes it, such as the CDC. Diagnosing ADHD is extremely challenging because many, if not most, of its symptoms can be displayed by normal extreme behavior. What sets ADHD apart though is that it must be consistent.

Now time for bed, the the woowoo will have to wait until the morning.
---