This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

know what i like best about gaming on a pc

#11Vindication123Posted 5/1/2014 10:31:13 AM
Correction, consoles removed BC to keep costs down. And, it also messes up with console build itself. Older games are being moved to online venues and what not.
---
A turtle crossed the road and got mugged by two snails. As police arrive, they ask it what happened. The turtle replies, I dont know. It all happened so fast.
#12AsucaHayashiPosted 5/1/2014 10:35:17 AM
Older games are being moved to online venues and what not.

yup, getting people suckered back in to pay for yet another copy of a game they already own... sounds like a console practice alright.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg
#13Vindication123Posted 5/1/2014 11:11:44 PM
Is it worth going more into the red to offer something they won't make money on for starters?
---
A turtle crossed the road and got mugged by two snails. As police arrive, they ask it what happened. The turtle replies, I dont know. It all happened so fast.
#14SpazH3dPosted 5/1/2014 11:17:45 PM
pothocket posted...
Maybe you aren't aware but older PC games don't run on modern machines unless you're using emulators like DOS-Box or ScummVM. Also, consoles have been phasing out BC for some time now. It's not anything new.

Gog.com will remove most of your worries.
---
- My vision is augmented