This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Entirety of steam is down again.

#111BeknessPosted 5/2/2014 9:10:56 PM
Arucard05 posted...
It's bigger than that now. It's bigger than all of us.

At first I thought that was a crowded house reference.

OMGWYATT posted...
Origin isn't even close to as bad as people suggest. It's literally just a store and place that has all your EA games in one place, I guess it's "cool" to hate EA, but the program itself is perfectly usable.

I have actually had problems with Origin. I don't like a lot of EA's practises, and I enjoy a lot of their games, but I think Origin is a crappy client.

sauceje posted...
As long as you're playing the Warlock, I'll allow this.

I forgot which class I picked. I think I tried all of them at one stage.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/ R<3B xx
#112WyzeGyePosted 5/2/2014 9:11:51 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
Origin isn't even close to as bad as people suggest. It's literally just a store and place that has all your EA games in one place, I guess it's "cool" to hate EA, but the program itself is perfectly usable.

Doesn't go down nearly as much as steam either.
---
http://puu.sh/8hi9W/9082c43c30.png
#113BeknessPosted 5/2/2014 9:12:45 PM
WyzeGye posted...
OMGWYATT posted...

Doesn't go down nearly as much as steam either.

Steam has been going down a lot, that's true.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/ R<3B xx
#114Arucard05Posted 5/2/2014 9:14:36 PM
Bekness posted...

We mostly stuck to the ranger or archer or whatever. The bloke with a bow.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/
B<3R I'm a model, you know what I mean.
#115SneakiestNegPosted 5/2/2014 9:25:26 PM
But should maintenance not be done in parts? They have been repaving the highways around here and its not like they are shutting down the whole country for a month...
#116saucejePosted 5/2/2014 9:27:53 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Bekness posted...

We mostly stuck to the ranger or archer or whatever. The bloke with a bow.

The ranged classes seem best, but I liked the warlock a lot.
---
3DS FC: 5386-8273-0656 - On Bravely Default. PM me if you add.
#117MMaestroPosted 5/2/2014 10:10:40 PM
Delta_F14 posted...
That's what happens when there is a monopoly.
#118electroflamePosted 5/2/2014 10:15:04 PM
MMaestro posted...
Delta_F14 posted...
That's what happens when there is a monopoly.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/221300/

Way OP.

calcycle posted...
I blame the indies and the foreigners planting all their bad games in our fields. I say no more, we oughtta build some sort of electronic fence to block them out of our god-given lands of steam.

So, what you're saying is, we should PUSH them somewhere else?

Like Origin?
---
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame
#119GuerillaGorillaPosted 5/2/2014 10:18:00 PM
HydroCannabinol posted...
Thanks, I turned 24 haha! Feel old...

But ya I got home and my wife had my present wrapped on my computer desk and completely caught me by surprise!!.... I unwrapped it and saw.. Dark Souls II..!! But wait... it was the PS3 version trololol.

She thought it was only on PS3 because I own both Demon Souls and Dark Souls for PS3 but explained to her the petition that was signed and how they were cool enough to port Dark Souls to PC and also dedicated a few months after console release to polish the PC version of DS2.

At first she was very upset and cried a bit because she thought I hated the present, but after I explained it and said the PC version is just that better I think she's ok now.

*five minutes pass during this message*

Well, she was happy until she saw me typing this and decided that I'm "making fun of her" and that she's still upset I don't like her god damn present and now were fighting.

This is why, IMO, the practice of gift giving is f****** stupid.
---
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: Tony 0748-1993-0631
#120calcyclePosted 5/2/2014 11:32:34 PM
electroflame posted...
calcycle posted...
I blame the indies and the foreigners planting all their bad games in our fields. I say no more, we oughtta build some sort of electronic fence to block them out of our god-given lands of steam.

So, what you're saying is, we should PUSH them somewhere else?

Like Origin?

No, Origin is like the Russia to our America, don't be a commie. Send them off somewhere cheaper like GamersGate(Sweden), GMG(UK), or GoG(Poland). That way the superior America,or should I say Steam, stays as a world power.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing