This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Entirety of steam is down again.

#31Cool_Dude667Posted 5/2/2014 7:37:46 PM
welp time to dust off Uplay and boot up Splinter Cell:Blacklist
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#32Garage_ManPosted 5/2/2014 7:41:08 PM
Tekken9292 posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Idk why anyone is shocked. Why do you think I only buy on sales or when the games are ungodly cheap?

When you say something like this, it implies we know or care who you are and what you do.

Why would I care if you know or care? I know what it implies but the facts still stand. Steam is terrible. Go ahead and take away the sales and I bet most flock.

I've had LESS problems with origin for crying out loud Lmao.

The reason steam is here is the same reason windows is dominant...there is no real alternative. It has nothing to do with it being good. I shouldn't have to use Skype to actually chat with people with some form of quality. Even the PS consoles 4, bits offer this!
#33HydroCannabinolPosted 5/2/2014 7:43:19 PM
Wow I literally go to purchase DarkSouls II finally because it's my b-day and my wife said I could spend the fifty bucks I normally wouldn't and find out Steam is down....

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#34BeknessPosted 5/2/2014 7:43:35 PM
It's been about half hour for me.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/ R<3B xx
#35BeknessPosted 5/2/2014 7:43:48 PM
HydroCannabinol posted...
Wow I literally go to purchase DarkSouls II finally because it's my b-day and my wife said I could spend the fifty bucks I normally wouldn't and find out Steam is down....

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

Aw happy birthday mate.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/ R<3B xx
#36Nineteen99Posted 5/2/2014 7:43:59 PM
Bekness posted...

Same.
---
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."
#37_Zero1_Posted 5/2/2014 7:45:49 PM
I just got off of EVE Online, so this has had exactly zero impact on me
---
i5 3570k| Radeon HD 7950| 16GB 1600mhz DDR3| Asrock Z77 Pro4| Coolmaster V8 CPU Cooler| W7| 1.7TB HDD/256GB SSD
#38StormKMDPosted 5/2/2014 7:49:35 PM
Bekness posted...

Yup.
---
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K Phantek PH-TC14PE_BK | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | 1500GBs HDD | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/StormKMD
#39fire2boxPosted 5/2/2014 7:52:48 PM
Nineteen99 posted...
Bekness posted...

Same.

Because its MAINTENANCE.
---
Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | single XFX 7870| OCZ 600W Modular. Nvidia, AMD, Intel for life!!
3DS FC: 2208-5221-4039
#40HydroCannabinolPosted 5/2/2014 7:55:18 PM
Bekness posted...
HydroCannabinol posted...

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

Aw happy birthday mate.

Thanks, I turned 24 haha! Feel old...

But ya I got home and my wife had my present wrapped on my computer desk and completely caught me by surprise!!.... I unwrapped it and saw.. Dark Souls II..!! But wait... it was the PS3 version trololol.

She thought it was only on PS3 because I own both Demon Souls and Dark Souls for PS3 but explained to her the petition that was signed and how they were cool enough to port Dark Souls to PC and also dedicated a few months after console release to polish the PC version of DS2.

At first she was very upset and cried a bit because she thought I hated the present, but after I explained it and said the PC version is just that better I think she's ok now.

*five minutes pass during this message*

Well, she was happy until she saw me typing this and decided that I'm "making fun of her" and that she's still upset I don't like her god damn present and now were fighting.

I hate being married.
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil