This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

got a good tax return

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. got a good tax return
1 year ago#1
is there anything good to buy besides an SSD? my specs(not looking to upgrade what I have):

i5-2500k
4gb ram(have a 32 bit OS)

note: I'm also looking for games, perpherials(besides a mouse), and anything else that might be a good buy(including stuff that's not PC related)
---
this is a sig
(edited by thatauthor)
1 year ago#2
i'd update to a 64bit os and 8gb ram. the cpu is good, the gpu is good enough.
---
whens mahvel?
1 year ago#3
You must've filed like right on April 15th.

I got my refund back in February baby. xD
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
1 year ago#4
popping4it posted...
i'd update to a 64bit os and 8gb ram. the cpu is good, the gpu is good enough.

too much work. I know my ram is low, but the only game that I own that I can't max is Bioshock Infinite. I generally don't go out to buy the newest games anyway. hell I dunno if I even own any major releases from this year. last year yes, but not this year.

HydroCannabinol posted...
You must've filed like right on April 15th.

I got my refund back in February baby. xD

I live in Canada. I think we get an extra two weeks or something IIRC. and it isn't actually sent. just prepared. I think that if we get money back we don't need to send it in right away anyway.
---
this is a sig
(edited by thatauthor)
1 year ago#5
What monitor specs are you running, maybe theres a potential upgrade there
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
1 year ago#6
Cool_Dude667 posted...
What monitor specs are you running, maybe theres a potential upgrade there

http://www.asus.com/Monitors_Projectors/VH238H/

got two of those. Even if I can use higher resolutions, I don't really need to. 1080p is good enough for me.
---
this is a sig
1 year ago#7
Get you a 250gb SSD.
---
i5-3570K| MAXIMUS V GENE| ASUS DCUII 670| CORSAIR XMS3 8GB| CORSAIR 350D| INTEL 520 180GB| CORSAIR H100i| CORSAIR AX750
1 year ago#8
we get extra time because of the bleeding heart exploit thingy... the entire tax site was down for a bit.
---
http://puu.sh/8hi9W/9082c43c30.png
1 year ago#9
WyzeGye posted...
we get extra time because of the bleeding heart exploit thingy... the entire tax site was down for a bit.

Nah it's been like that for probably years. it's one of the benefits of being a canuck.
---
this is a sig
1 year ago#10
oh no, i mean that we have extra time to efile on top of our later deadline compared to the yanks.
---
http://puu.sh/8hi9W/9082c43c30.png
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. got a good tax return

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived