This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Van Helsing diablo clone + all DLC for $10 at gamersgate

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Van Helsing diablo clone + all DLC for $10 at gamersgate
1 year ago#1
What exactly are we looking at here?

Is it a buggy mess?
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
1 year ago#2
i remember the controls bugging out if you used keyboard movement, but i dont know if they patched it since then. no other issues that i recall, but i have heard it was a mess at launch. I thought it was a surprisingly good game with nice atmosphere, fun characters and satisfying combat that had a punch to it unlike more other arpg's. length is also a pretty solid ~15hours.

the only real issue i have with it is that your pretty limited in character builds which limits its replayability and online diversity. Anyways for $10 its worth it.
---
Currently playing: Don't Starve - Just Cause 2 - Dark Souls 2
1 year ago#3
I played it and thoroughly enjoyed it. The DLC is somewhat necessary though, as otherwise you only get the one character.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
1 year ago#4
As someone who put in hundreds of hours into Diablo II, I just couldn't get into. Can't put my finger on it, but something was missing.

why not play the demo?

-=-
1 year ago#5
I find demos are misleading.

They are either lazy and show the bad parts accidentally (like Hitman Blood Money's linear tutorial demo), or only show the good parts.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
1 year ago#6
It's actually pretty good. Solid mechanics helped out by some nice humor and banter between the characters.
1 year ago#7
Bump
---
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Van Helsing diablo clone + all DLC for $10 at gamersgate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived