This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have nothing to play.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I have nothing to play.
2 years ago#21
Orestes417 posted...

Lol. I just found my new theme song.
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."
2 years ago#22
Nineteen99 posted...
Orestes417 posted...

Lol. I just found my new theme song.

"Holy crap, the game looks more real life than the real life pictures."-- A Sony fanboy
2 years ago#23
Play older game you havn't played yet. Or get a old console (PS2?) system and play that.
You didn't try google, you made that up...
Twist those dirty bags - Shake
2 years ago#24
Well, for SP FPS you could try Stalker. If you don't like that.. well, sorry you have bad taste.

Other interesting games you could try if you haven't already are:

Deus Ex
Median XL
Mount and Blade Warband
Rune Factory 4 if you have a 3DS

I don't know man, there's tons of games out there. If you really can't find anything to play on PC then you really are in the wrong hobby.
2 years ago#25
I wasn't even going to post to the angsty crap, but when you typo'd getting through a lot of "shoes" instead of "shows" it made me laugh.
--- R<3B xx
2 years ago#26
Total War: Rome II. You do not have to worry about gathering resources.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
2 years ago#27
I don't suppose you've tried Guacamelee?
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5
2 years ago#28
Ikari Gendo posted...
I'd read a book or catch up on a TV show if I were you.

This - if you truly can't find anything to play across all gaming platforms/generations and thousands and thousands of available titles perhaps it's time to get a different hobby.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
2 years ago#29
Now's a perfect time to make a friend.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
2 years ago#30
Sounds like problem with your bio chemistry.
A turtle crossed the road and got mugged by two snails. As police arrive, they ask it what happened. The turtle replies, I dont know. It all happened so fast.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I have nothing to play.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived