This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have nothing to play.

#31JKatarnPosted 5/3/2014 5:06:49 PM
ThePredominate posted...
jake-sf posted...
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Get a car, if you are able to without age restrictions. Even a cheap ass beater is a LOT better than being home all day. As for games wise, there is not much outside of that you mentioned, just different skins for the same crap. Or a hobby, woodwork, fishing, something.

I don't have a job. I can't even pay for my license until I'm lucky enough to get work.

Whenever these topics happen, somebody's always charging in and saying how the TC needs to get out and get a hobby and stuff. It just gets way too personal. He came for a game recommendation on a PC forum. He didn't come for life suggestions on some swanky hippy board where people carve little wooden statues for kicks and experiment with weird teas.

When someone doesn't seem to like many/any games AND has a somewhat bad attitude on top of it what do you expect? Given the vast number of games across all gaming platforms, if you can't find something to play you either have extremely limited tastes in games, or you simply need to get a new hobby, it's as simple as that. I've been gaming since the late 80's and I've NEVER lacked something to play on at least one (and usually multiple) platforms.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#32sonic_man00Posted 5/3/2014 6:10:48 PM
Here's a list of great games I've been playing recently.

Phantasy Star Online (DC, PC, GC, Xbox)
Cave Story (PC, 3DS, Wii)
Star Wars:Jedi Knight:Jedi Academy (PC, Xbox)
Sid Meier's Civilization V (PC, Mac)
---
Windows 8 - AMD Dual-Core E-3000 - 4 GB RAM - ATi Radeon HD 6310
I will change this sig when Gabe posts a picture of himself eating a Twinkie.
#33acangialPosted 5/3/2014 6:15:12 PM
CELTEKK posted...
sucks to be you.

must suck to hate everything. maybe you should just stop playing video games, doesn't sound like you have much fun.

I think this guy nailed it. Stop playing video games, at least for awhile and do something more productive. Let's face it, our hobby is not that healthy.

or you're just hungry for attention.

---
i5-3570K, GTX660 2GB, ASRock Z77 EXTRM4, CV 8GB DDR, Samsung 840 120GB, WD Caviar Blk 1T, XFX PRO750W, CM HAF 922, CM Hyp 212 EVO, Logitech G13 & G700
#34BogePosted 5/3/2014 6:29:45 PM
Assassin's Creed IV?
---
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png