This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Two worlds worth playing?

#11BendoHendoPosted 5/4/2014 4:33:13 PM
I thought Two Worlds I was abysmal and couldn't play more than 30 minutes. It was so low quality and cheaply made that it was insufferable. But then again, you enjoyed Skyrim.
#12thatauthorPosted 5/4/2014 6:13:28 PM
BendoHendo posted...
I thought Two Worlds I was abysmal and couldn't play more than 30 minutes. It was so low quality and cheaply made that it was insufferable. But then again, you enjoyed Skyrim.

at first I thought it was a bad game too. then I played the demo after the patch and I thought it was a good game. sure it's not perfect but the gameplay was, well, playable and the other stuff was decent to good(graphics) or funny(the voice acting/writing at least for the characters. forsooth?)
---
this is a sig
#13Born LuckyPosted 5/4/2014 6:21:15 PM
Two Worlds II is a great game.

Haven't played the first one, but it's on my list. Let's play videos of it look good.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#14Arucard05Posted 5/4/2014 6:23:49 PM
Even at the height of my Achievement whoring phase, Two Worlds was the only game I wanted to erase all evidence of. And I've played some sass.

Two Worlds II, on the other hand, is rather good.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/
B<3R
#15thatauthorPosted 5/4/2014 6:27:48 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Even at the height of my Achievement whoring phase, Two Worlds was the only game I wanted to erase all evidence of. And I've played some sass.

the game is relatrively easy to get most of the achievements. the only ones that I had/have trouble with were/are the location ones. not because they're hard but becuase they're so time consuming.
---
this is a sig
#16corex3dPosted 5/4/2014 7:01:15 PM
I would have got all the achievements on the 360 version if it wasn't for 2 of them were glitched at the time they did patch it but you had to start a whole new save file and I was not going to run around and discover all above ground locations and underground ones again were the two I needed the one cave was glitched it would teleport you to some random place instead on going in the cave it was suppose too
#17Rawe(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 8:04:42 PM
How is it for open world gameplay?
---
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
#18thatauthorPosted 5/4/2014 8:18:12 PM
Rawe posted...
How is it for open world gameplay?

the world is open similar to Oblivion. it also has caves and side quests. don't remember how much though since last time I was heavily into it was years ago.
---
this is a sig
#19Bigj089Posted 5/4/2014 8:37:41 PM
As someone who actually enjoy Two Worlds, for whatever reason I can't explain, even I would have to say to not bother with it. The sequel on the other hand I would recommend if you can get it for a decent price.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#20thatauthorPosted 5/4/2014 8:39:06 PM
Bigj089 posted...
As someone who actually enjoy Two Worlds, for whatever reason I can't explain, even I would have to say to not bother with it. The sequel on the other hand I would recommend if you can get it for a decent price.

while I do like #2, I preferred the first one.
---
this is a sig