This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As a Gamer with no Self Control on Buying Impulses Steam is a monster.

#11ArthasRebornPosted 5/4/2014 8:37:12 PM
Bekness posted...
I think a lot of people are in the same problem. And it's harder to control yourself when the games are so cheap, and you start to weigh up in your head like "Well, I could get a burger for this, but I'd eat it and then it'd be gone, or I could get *insert game* for the same price".

And then I realise I'd probably have been better off with a burger because I end up never actually playing the game I just got, so it's even more of a waste >_>
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/arthasreborn
http://i.imgur.com/0Zamww5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PDgXlnY.jpg
#12CalistoCoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 8:40:25 PM
Cool_Dude667 posted...
nostalgia buys are always worth it man

Only if that was true.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
PSN:EmoHobocore
#13OmegaBladesPosted 5/4/2014 8:41:13 PM
CalistoCoon posted...
But I want to play all the video games, even the ones that make me go "Does Steam even have any kind of quality control?"

If that's the case, perhaps you should check bundlestars.com or humblebundle.com. Bundlestars had a simulator bundle and I now own a farming, train, ambulance, and woodcutting simulator.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
#14The_Count_FooPosted 5/4/2014 10:05:15 PM
OmegaBlades posted...
CalistoCoon posted...
But I want to play all the video games, even the ones that make me go "Does Steam even have any kind of quality control?"

If that's the case, perhaps you should check bundlestars.com or humblebundle.com. Bundlestars had a simulator bundle and I now own a farming, train, ambulance, and woodcutting simulator.

Oh man the wood cutting simulator sounds EPIC!
---
Divided by night...
#15protools1983Posted 5/5/2014 5:09:31 AM

Why the hell are the bolded letters capitalized??
---
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
#16CalistoCoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 5:42:10 AM
protools1983 posted...

Why the hell are the bolded letters capitalized??

Because I capitalize topic titles like a title or a headline, it's a bad habit. Although Monster should of been capitalized as well, I made a mistake on my own bad habit.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
PSN:EmoHobocore
#17Fade2black001Posted 5/5/2014 5:43:24 AM
Someone needs to join the SGA...
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#18r0ge00Posted 5/5/2014 10:39:42 AM
With a healthy backlog of games and just about everything being digital now, I can safely just not buy things unless I REALLY want to play them.
#19TrelgaPosted 5/5/2014 12:06:36 PM
It goes away.. I was like that the first two big sales.. now the last three sales i've bought one game from each sale.. now i have a wishlist of games i want..

but i have so many games i only buy those games when they are super cheap..

First two sales are crushing.. after that you'll have so many games to play you'll slow down.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.5Ghz | H100 | Z77 Sabertooth | GTX 670 AMP! | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | 4GB Storage | HX650 | 650D
Steam Machine Beta Tester. GTX780