This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I ran across this doing random Google searches

#1ThePCElitistPosted 5/5/2014 7:17:57 AM
I had quite a few laughs.

http://james.hamsterrepublic.com/technomancy/
---
When I'm Miq'ote
http://youtu.be/h3LGf9SSWrU
#2Killah PriestPosted 5/5/2014 8:02:42 AM
my little 4 year old nephew calls all in one touch screen computers "magic computers" because they don't have a tower.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#3xanadooPosted 5/5/2014 2:48:31 PM
I liked this a lot :)
#4lazycomplifePosted 5/6/2014 10:00:55 PM
lol'd
Thanks for sharing :)
---
Official Swinub
3DS Friend Code: 0602-6783-9027 - Friend safari: ICE type: Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong
#5Jprime666Posted 5/6/2014 10:07:38 PM
Malware Exorcism

I chuckled at that phrase.
---
Indeed! Verily, I say... Ergo!
#6EdgeofDarknessPosted 5/6/2014 10:16:47 PM
That was awesome
#7WyzeGyePosted 5/6/2014 10:47:22 PM
That's a good read. I remember it from a few years back.
---
http://puu.sh/8hi9W/9082c43c30.png
#8the_master_123Posted 5/6/2014 10:58:45 PM
Funny, what did you search for to lead you to that though. i have to show it my family cause to them it is almost magic.
#9DarkrobotisbackPosted 5/6/2014 11:15:46 PM
This

Magic
When you look at your computer honestly, and accept the fact that it is magic, everything becomes easier to understand. It's no longer necessary to be well educated about your computer. You don't have to take classes, or buy books, you don't even have to be computer literate. With the proper attitude, anyone can use, maintain, even repair a computer. Just bear these simple principles in mind:

The Computer Is Evil
The core of a computer is a small trapped evil spirit (it is no coincidence that UNIX and GNU/Linux processes are called daemons!) This imp is imprisoned in your computer as punishment for something it did in the netherworld. Generally speaking, the more evil the imp is, the faster the computer is. There are also lesser ghosts and hobgoblins that inhabit the expansion cards and peripherals of your computer. These evil spirits are trapped within the hardware of your computer. Take a screwdriver, open up your computer, and take a look at the circuit boards. They are usually green, and are covered with complex patterns of thin copper lines. These are Circuit Runes, written in arcane and ancient languages that describe the magic spells that bind the imps to the chips. Be very careful with circuits. If you scratch off even the tiniest bit of the runes, the spell will be broken, and the imp will escape. Also note the serial and part numbers printed on the boards. These identify exactly what sort of evil spirit it is, in case you ever have to order a replacement from the factory.
---
PSN: Johnny_Sanchez-
"I am the master, obey me"
#10Master_BassPosted 5/7/2014 1:13:53 AM
lazycomplife posted...
lol'd
Thanks for sharing :)

---
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.