This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate the RPG taste of the poster above you

#61capgamerPosted 5/6/2014 5:14:18 PM
drude247 posted...
-Paper Mario: TTYD
-Tales of Vesperia
-Dark Souls 2/Dark Cloud 2
Couldnt choose my third favorite just pick whichever

I didn't like Thousand Year Door as much as Super Mario RPG or the original Paper Mario. I've never played Dark Could or Tales.

So I give you a 6/10.

Fallout: New Vegas
Radiant Historia
Dark Souls II
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
#62RetroGamerGuyPosted 5/6/2014 8:29:12 PM
^ Not bad. I haven't played Fallout so I can't say anything. I heard Dark Souls is a good series. Radiant Historia was really good from what I played. So overall thumbs up.

Persona 4 Golden
Final Fantasy 10 HD
Pokemon Soulsilver
---
Favorite game ever is Twilight Princess on GC. Weird huh?
#63majinbuu58Posted 5/6/2014 9:01:27 PM
RetroGamerGuy posted...
^ Not bad. I haven't played Fallout so I can't say anything. I heard Dark Souls is a good series. Radiant Historia was really good from what I played. So overall thumbs up.

Persona 4 Golden
Final Fantasy 10 HD
Pokemon Soulsilver

6/10 solely for pokemon. I haven't gotten around to persona, and can only judge based off of SMT. Never liked final fantasy.

1. Knights of the Old Republic
2. Vanguard Bandits
3. Mass Effect
#64lazycomplifePosted 5/6/2014 9:08:46 PM(edited)
majinbuu58 posted...
RetroGamerGuy posted...

Persona 4 Golden
Final Fantasy 10 HD
Pokemon Soulsilver

6/10 solely for pokemon. I haven't gotten around to persona, and can only judge based off of SMT. Never liked final fantasy.

1. Knights of the Old Republic
2. Vanguard Bandits
3. Mass Effect

8/10, I love RPGs with choices, as well as SRPGs

Chrono Trigger, FF4, FF6, Mario RPG, Earthbound, FF7-14, SMT: Digital Devil Saga, Tales of Vesperia/Symphonia/Graces f/Xillia/Abyss, Lost Odyssey, Star Ocean 2-4, The Witcher 1-2, Mass Effect 1-3, Valkyria Chronicles, all Pokemon games, Record of Agarest series, Fire Emblem Awakening, SMT4, Ni No Kuni, probably others I'm forgetting off the top of my head :-/

EDIT: Oh, only top 3...
Chrono Trigger, FF4, Pokemon Black/White 2
---
Official Swinub
3DS Friend Code: 0602-6783-9027 - Friend safari: ICE type: Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong
#65BlueswordsXPosted 5/6/2014 9:08:16 PM(edited)
Persona 4 Golden had a very entertaining cast, even though some people that expected a darker storyline were disappointed. The game was very memorable and the characters were well developed. My only major gripe with it is that many enemies and non-story bosses were not only not memorable but lifted strait from Persona 3. Thankfully P5 has been in development so long specifically to bring about bigger changes.

Final Fantasy 10 HD: 2 very enjoyable RPGs. FFX had an interesting setup and creative take on stat allocation. I consider FFX-2 to be the spiritual sequel to FFV instead, taking up many of its defining gameplay features and improving them. Sure the story was silly, but hey, FFV had you beat up an evil tree.

Pokemon Soulsilver: Haven't played, but Silver is probably my favorite Pokemon game. Just when you thought you beat the game and was the very best, a whole new nostalgic world opened up...

-----------------------
Rune Factory 4
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
Tales of Phantasia (in terms of its revolutionary value on the SNES, pushing it to its limits. And DeJap.)
---
Touhou is love. Welcome to Gensokyo!
#66sonic_man00Posted 5/6/2014 10:18:39 PM
1.Tales of Vesperia
2.Dragon Quest VIII
3.Half-Minute Hero
---
Windows 8 - AMD Dual-Core E-3000 - 4 GB RAM - ATi Radeon HD 6310
I will change this sig when Gabe posts a picture of himself eating a Twinkie.
#67rockman202Posted 5/6/2014 10:19:27 PM(edited)
BlueswordsX posted...
Persona 4 Golden
Final Fantasy 10 HD
Pokemon Soulsilver

P4G is by far my favorite game of all time, FF10 was an excellent game, and was the first FF I beat, not played, but first I beat, and Pokemon SoulSilver/Silver was a really fun game, it is Pokemon, kind of hard to go wrong
So I will say a good 10/10

My list:
1. Persona 4 Golden
2. Baldur's Gate 1/2 for PC (I consider them to be a whole game when played together)
3. This is challenging, uhhhh Shin Megami Tensei IV I guess.
---
3DS FC:1805-2182-4512
#68DoramiPosted 5/6/2014 10:41:27 PM(edited)
rockman202 posted...
1. Persona 4 Golden
2. Baldur's Gate 1/2 for PC (I consider them to be a whole game when played together)
3. This is challenging, uhhhh Shin Megami Tensei IV I guess.

1. Persona 4 Golden: I was deeply disappointed by the lack of a female protagonist in this remake, having gotten used to the option in P3P, though I understand that P4's story can't be adjusted to accommodate the choice as easily as P3's. Continued improvements to the clunky random fusion system of the previous P3/P4 system was quite appreciated.

2. Baldur's Gate 1/2: I'm not a big fan of the relative lack of control over party member builds in the BG series, and I don't like the 2E rules. Of course, the story and characters are far superior to my personal favorite IE game: Icewind Dale 2.

3. Shin Megami Tensei 4: Haven't played.

Overall: Good

---------------
My list:
1. Wild Arms 3
2. Tactics Ogre (SNES/PS1)
3. Persona 3 Portable
---
C2D L7500 | GMA X3100 | 2 GB DDR2 | 250 GB Evo
#69StormKMDPosted 5/6/2014 10:46:05 PM(edited)
Kingdom Hearts series (PS2)
Golden Sun series (GBA)
The Elder Scrolls Series

EDIT: Oh, sorry, totes forgot about rating above poster's post. Uhhh, haven't played any of those...erm. Persona is a really cool idea though, I'd love to play one soon (maybe when I get a Vita). So somebody else rate his post, since I've never played those games.
---
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K Phantek PH-TC14PE_BK | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | 1500GBs HDD | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/StormKMD
#70LOLIAmAnAltPosted 5/6/2014 10:58:52 PM
Golden sun is one of my favorite RPG's and I've enjoyed elder scolls to an extent.
So 8/10

1. Septerra Core
2. Golden Sun
3. Disgaea
---
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll