This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many you PC gamers only play PC games & no console gaming ? POLL

#41ZethPosted 5/7/2014 3:44:07 PM
PC + Wii U + 3DS

I'm missing out on some PS4 exclusives. There's nothing on Xbone that interests me that much.
---
"Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot
3DS FC: 5172 0388 6449
#42Dark_SpiretPosted 5/7/2014 3:44:32 PM
i play on everything, but around 90% of my gaming time is spent on pc.
---
Currently playing: Don't Starve - Just Cause 2 - Dark Souls 2
#43Bellum_SacrumPosted 5/7/2014 3:49:12 PM
Fun fact: People that game exclusively on PC have no friends coming over. Unless they're the ones always visiting.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#44Combo MasterPosted 5/7/2014 3:52:01 PM
Don't know why all the love for handhelds. if I am out in the public I would not be gaming on a portable machine since I try to get a crap load done if I go outside heh. That is almost the only reason to have them. Only way I can ever see them being useful would be if you constantly go on long bus rides all the time.

Flawed logic maybe but whatever and people seem to really over rate the games on the 3ds and psp imo.
---
Combo Master
#45NoviceProPosted 5/7/2014 4:17:14 PM
Mackorov posted...
Hah, 64 console peasants detected. You're no longer part of the glorious master race if you have submitted to consoles!

Right, we're part of the god race.

Console Only = Peasant

PC Only = Master Race

PC as Main + Some secondary Console = God Race

You serve us.
#46NathanisDrakePosted 5/7/2014 4:40:38 PM
Combo Master posted...
Don't know why all the love for handhelds. if I am out in the public I would not be gaming on a portable machine since I try to get a crap load done if I go outside heh. That is almost the only reason to have them. Only way I can ever see them being useful would be if you constantly go on long bus rides all the time.

Flawed logic maybe but whatever and people seem to really over rate the games on the 3ds and psp imo.

You don't get it. It's not the fact that we can game wherever we want on a portable console that makes it so enticing(though it's a nice bonus, I admit), but more so the fact that handhelds tend to get games that are actually different and unique than the ones people are used to getting on consoles.

It comes to the point where it's honestly no surprise at all that most PC gamers out there has the propensity to favor handhelds over consoles overall, since there's none of those redundant "AAA cinematic corridor-shooter catered to the lowest common denominator" garbage that seems to plague the industry these days, but more games that are actually original, innovative, and focuses more on GAMEPLAY rather than overblown presentations.

So to put it simply, handhelds aren't just popular due to their inherent capabilities to play in quick bursts, but also because their offerings are generally more diverse compared to what we get on consoles nowadays.
---
4770K | MSI GTX 780 OC | 8GB 2133 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | ASRock Z87E-ITX | Corsair 650W | Corsair Obsidian 250D m-ITX
PC + 3DS Master Race
#47Vs1991Posted 5/7/2014 4:50:20 PM
I need my Japanese games so I got my consoles. Everything else on PC though
#48thegreatsquarePosted 5/7/2014 5:00:09 PM
I've had the 360 & PS4 since near the beginning, but they sit unused for the last 3-4 years. I have a few games I never played I should try.

I still think I'll get a PS4.
---
What games look like on my 4yr old ASUS G73jh - http://www.overclock.net
/g/a/36947/asus-g73jh-screenshot-record-of-the-games-as-played-2013-retirement/
#49darkus_fPosted 5/7/2014 5:22:32 PM
PC + 3DS + PS3.
---
PSN & Steam: darkus_f 2DS: 0447-5073-6549
i7-3770 | 12GB RAM | Intel HD4000
#50Morph33nPosted 5/7/2014 5:22:47 PM
I only play PC. I very rarely pop on my 3DS...does that count?
---
Steam ID: _morpheen