This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many you PC gamers only play PC games & no console gaming ? POLL

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many you PC gamers only play PC games & no console gaming ? POLL

User Info: Flaktrooper123

Flaktrooper123
2 years ago#51
The only other thing I play is handhelds. I don't think I want a console for now.

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
2 years ago#52
PC only.

Of course I also play console ports and emulated PC games, but it's all on the PC so it's PC-only. :-)
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

User Info: temgun

temgun
2 years ago#53
Well I have a 3DS, PS3, 360 and Wii, but I can't even remember the last time I touched any of them. So I guess PC only? I have no interest in PS4 or Xbone, so there's that too.

User Info: claytonbuckley

claytonbuckley
2 years ago#54
I voted for PC + console, but my console is a WiiU so........
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
2 years ago#55
Love my 3ds, only used my Gamecube and Wii for Smash Bros. PS3 is a glorified blu-ray player. Will NOT be getting a PS4.
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.

User Info: turtlebeach21

turtlebeach21
2 years ago#56
PC Gaming ONLY. I hate consoles.

User Info: KURRUPTOR

KURRUPTOR
2 years ago#57
Consoles just aren't worth the price tags to me anymore. Last one I bought was a ps2, I waited a long time for a reasonable price on the ps3, it never happened and now the ps4 is out. I'm thinking consoles just aren't going to be in my acceptable price range anymore, considering I would only play 4-5 games in it's entire life span.

To clarify it's not that I can't afford a console, it is just that the cost/benefit ratio is extremely bad for someone like myself who won't use it much at all.
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.

User Info: XtremeWRATH360

XtremeWRATH360
2 years ago#58
Mainly my PC but i have a Wii U and 3DS i still use and a 360 i use maybe once a month
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag

User Info: Atrix65

Atrix65
2 years ago#59
PC only. I only like few of the console exclusives, so I think buying one would be a waste of money.
A big fan of stealth yet suck at it since 2009.

User Info: Lvthn

Lvthn
2 years ago#60
I've migrated more towards PC. I used to PC game exclusively, but there were enough console exclusives to entice me. Lately though, not so much. Haven't touched my PS4 in a long time, not because I'm dissatisfied with it but because why bother.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many you PC gamers only play PC games & no console gaming ? POLL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived