This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: XL Complete Edition up on Steam now

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: XL Complete Edition up on Steam now
1 year ago#41
I haven't played a DW game since the Ps2 glory days but I enjoyed them alot especially the dueling mode against friends, is it worth picking up for some dumb fun or should I just stick to D3 and Streets of Rage Remake?
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
1 year ago#42
Can't wait to get this. My wife loves to play co-op in these games. Hopefully they kept that mode.
---
i7-4770k@stock | GA-Z87X-UD5H | EVGA 780Ti | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Seagate 600 SSD 240 GB | WDC Black 1 + 2 TB HDD | HAF 932 Advanced | NH-D14 | Capstone 650w
1 year ago#43
SleepComa posted...
Can't wait to get this. My wife loves to play co-op in these games. Hopefully they kept that mode.

I would assume they did in some sense because it does list multiplayer as a feature.
---
3570k | Intel HD 4000 | 8GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
1 year ago#44
No PC can contain Lu Bu.
---
List of things that don't matter on GFAQs: Japan, sales, reviews, released games, upcoming games, censorship that doesn't involve asses and/or little girls.
1 year ago#45
You do not pursue Lu bu!?
1 year ago#46
obama sent some seamen to china to capture diao chan,it didnt work out well with lu bu
1 year ago#47
http://www.incgamers.com/2014/05/dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends-pc-graphic-options

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends PC versionís graphic options explored.
1 year ago#48
I'll never understand why some love this series so much. Whatever, to each their own.
1 year ago#49
Mhunter04 posted...
http://www.incgamers.com/2014/05/dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends-pc-graphic-options

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends PC versionís graphic options explored.

As should probably be expected Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition isnít any kind of graphical powerhouse, but if your hope was for a port that would run at 60fps/1080p (or whatever your native monitor res happens to be) youíll probably be cheerful enough.

Sounds good enough to me, I guess I'll play some Dynasty Warriors this weekend :)
---
I am the bringer of death. Fall to your knees and beg for mercy... Or give me a sandwich, I'm pretty hungry.
1 year ago#50
~4 hours to go.

hate that it doesn't have a buy button normally yet...
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: XL Complete Edition up on Steam now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived