This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metro Last Light

#1Spawn_LOLsPosted 5/7/2014 8:38:44 PM
So iam aware that there is a bad and good ending. But people seem to have different opinions as to what triggers the good ending, so i wanted to ask if anybody knows if i should just knock out every enemy instead of killing them, and whats the difference in game-play anyways? They get up after i while if i juts knock them out?

I ask because i just started playing and the Nazis in the concentration camp REALLYYYY deserve to die.. i mean come on now, why in the freaking hell would i spare their lives and risk my own and just knock them out?? They are killing unarmed man and i would bet they torture them too in that camp..

I am not talking about killing them all, maybe there are some better Nazis.. But i am listening to their conversations in the concentration camp.. and most seem beyond hope. So i really think that justice must be served, and my knife is itching. But i would like the good ending =/
#2Blobs_Posted 5/7/2014 9:32:40 PM
There's a good and bad ending? o_O
---
is haha
#3Sergei_DukanovPosted 5/7/2014 9:40:32 PM
my question is, how are there nazis in the metro. That never made any sense. They are mostly ALL Russians. WTF?
---
FX8350 @ 4.4ghz| Kraken X60| SA R9 290 x2 | ASRock 990fx Extreme9| 16 gigs ripjaws ddr3| Evo 240GB ssd| 1TB cuda'| antec 750W| NZXT Phantom white and red.
#4Spawn_LOLs(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 11:37:04 PM
Blobs_ posted...
There's a good and bad ending? o_O

Yeah, it has two ending like the first game.

Sergei_Dukanov posted...
my question is, how are there nazis in the metro. That never made any sense. They are mostly ALL Russians. WTF?

Well, there are neo Nazis everywhere and i guess that in the Metro fictional universe a lot of people felt like rebuilding society in a special way..
#5Spawn_LOLs(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 2:33:53 PM
bump
#6Cool_Dude667Posted 5/8/2014 2:35:12 PM
Kill the bastards and youtube the good ending after :)
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#7Spawn_LOLs(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 2:45:24 PM
Cool_Dude667 posted...

Haha that is what i thought, so the difference at the end is just the final cut scene??
#8Jprime666Posted 5/8/2014 3:33:16 PM
Spawn_LOLs posted...
Cool_Dude667 posted...

Haha that is what i thought, so the difference at the end is just the final cut scene??

Yep.

There are a bunch of small choices, or optional things to interact that basically give you "good ending points". You'll know when you earn one because the screen light flash white briefly and play a little sound. You'll practically need to follow a guide to get the good ending because most of the points are very easy to miss and you'll need a lot of them.
---
Indeed! Verily, I say... Ergo!
#9Spawn_LOLs(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 3:53:04 PM
Jprime666 posted...
Spawn_LOLs posted...
Cool_Dude667 posted...

Yep.

There are a bunch of small choices, or optional things to interact that basically give you "good ending points". You'll know when you earn one because the screen light flash white briefly and play a little sound. You'll practically need to follow a guide to get the good ending because most of the points are very easy to miss and you'll need a lot of them.

I think i will kill the Nazis if i feel like they deserve it too much and follow a guide for the special "good guy points" and hoping to get the good ending then.