This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Burial at Sea DLC worth it for...$20?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Burial at Sea DLC worth it for...$20?
1 year ago#1
I didn't buy either episode because the price seemed high given that I heard it was short (same goes for The Last of Us DLC, which I may never find on sale tbh). Is it worth it at this price? I liked Infinite if that matters, but I hear this game takes place in Rapture.

Edit: Wait, the season pass is $19.99 and includes both of these. All these months later and that's still the best value. I remember now that I was hoping for a sale on THAT.

Has that season pass been on sale at any point >_>?
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
1 year ago#2
It does take place in rapture. I got the season pass for like 10 bucks on sale at some point. Wait till the summer sale and see if it goes on sale
---
"Desperate times call for desperate measures. Go ahead and pour that gasoline."
~DevilDriver: Desperate Times
1 year ago#3
$10? Was that from Steam? Either way, that settles this matter. Maybe I'll just go ahead and buy Day Z.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
1 year ago#4
I don't think I paid $20 for the whole game.
---
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.
1 year ago#5
I got the season pass for $5 during the Winter sale on Steam. I've only played through Episode 1 and it's... not good. (And I generally enjoyed Infinite.) Can't say whether the second episode is better or not.
1 year ago#6
Second episode is a pretty big departure from Bioshock Infinite. While it takes place in rapture, it has a heavy emphasis on stealth, your only two weapons being a revolver and a crossbow with multiple times of arrows. You get powers that help your stay out of sight, and you'll generally stay in the shadows.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
1 year ago#7
I quite enjoyed both DLC stories, they're fairly short, but solid.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
1 year ago#8
No.
1 year ago#9
Episode 1 is OK but overall pretty disappointing while episode 2 is pretty good. They're definitely worth buying if you want more Bioshock but at this point I would pay $10 or less.
---
2500K @ 4.5 | GTX 670 | 8 GB | TX 650 | 128 GB ssd | CM 690 II
1 year ago#10
Episode 1 is trash. Episode 2 is ok but is even more predictable than the main game seeing how it takes place hours before the events of Bioshock 1..
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Burial at Sea DLC worth it for...$20?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived