This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me, my lower caSe S key iSn't working!!

#1KajayachtPosted 5/9/2014 7:02:17 AM
It'S not working, what can I do? The only thing I can think of iS to copy and paSte a lower caSe S everytime, but that SuckS.
---
I'm so neat, I'm like a well kept office.
#2Fade2black001Posted 5/9/2014 7:05:22 AM
There is no such thing as keys having an upper case and lower case to them on a keyboard. All keys are in lower case unless you have CAPS LOCK on or you are holding SHIFT to make them upper case.

I would check to see if your SHIFT KEY or CAPS LOCK key is stuck.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#3MonkeymagePosted 5/9/2014 7:05:47 AM
May I recommend using a dollar sign in all instances that the usage of "S" is required?
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#4zxelmanPosted 5/9/2014 7:06:18 AM
Wat
#5MonkeymagePosted 5/9/2014 7:07:38 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
There is no such thing as keys having an upper case and lower case to them on a keyboard. All keys are in lower case unless you have CAPS LOCK on or you are holding SHIFT to make them upper case.

Oh wow. What kind of cheap keyboard are you using, that doesn't even have an upper- and lowercase key for each letter?
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#6drinkPosted 5/9/2014 7:09:50 AM(edited)
$$$
As one of the biggest gold buyers, we will purchase almost anything that has gold or silver in ANY condition! Even if you have something and you donít know if itís gold, bring it in to one of our Gold Buying Shows or Mall Locations, and we will give you a free evaluation and price. To give you an idea of the things we buy!....and lower case keys.
$$$
---
You didn't try google, you made that up...
Twist those dirty bags - Shake
#7KidInTheHallPosted 5/9/2014 7:09:11 AM
Dummy just use the number 5 as an S as they look very similar. 5ee how well thi5 work5? You can't even tell I'm u5ing a number in place of a letter.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#8Benjamin_ButtonPosted 5/9/2014 7:19:12 AM
HELP MY CAPS LOCK STUCK
---
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
Macbook Pro Retina i7-3840QM @ 2.8GHz | Nvidia 650m 1GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 750GB Flash Storage
#9Fade2black001Posted 5/9/2014 7:24:19 AM
Monkeymage posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

Oh wow. What kind of cheap keyboard are you using, that doesn't even have an upper- and lowercase key for each letter?

What are you smoking? No keyboard has to completely different sets of letter keys to them. If they did then the keyboard will have over 130 keys to it by default. This is without all those gaming programmable keys or anything fancy like that.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#10SinisterSlayPosted 5/9/2014 7:27:23 AM
I made a program that did this to someone once.
It would randomly every 10 to 60 seconds, hold the shift key for a few seconds so everything would upper case.

I stuck it in their start menu/startup folder using the C$ share.

Everyone else laughed hysterically as the guy kept trying to type emails and stuff, cursing at his computer.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence