This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody know if any good Diablo-ish games for Android?

#1superstud69xPosted 5/9/2014 10:34:04 PM
I've been playing Dark Avenger on my tablet recently, and while it's certainly not bad, it's very simple. Only about 6 different areas, and about 10 total enemy types. Anybody know of any better or good ones on Android?
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#2DawnshadowPosted 5/9/2014 10:38:37 PM
I played one from Gameloft a few years ago-- they were giving it away for Christmas (I think they'd released a sequel?) I don't remember the name of it offhand, though, but poke through their catalog and you should find it. It was okay, but it wasn't as good as Diablo/Torchlight/etc. It was short and relatively simple, but it was okay for an Android game.
---
*Turn Evil can now be cast on players. When used, it applies a small goatee and causes them to explain their diabolical plans while steepling their fingers.
#3revolverPosted 5/9/2014 10:45:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4CatToyPosted 5/9/2014 10:45:40 PM
Dawnshadow posted...
I played one from Gameloft a few years ago-- they were giving it away for Christmas (I think they'd released a sequel?) I don't remember the name of it offhand, though, but poke through their catalog and you should find it. It was okay, but it wasn't as good as Diablo/Torchlight/etc. It was short and relatively simple, but it was okay for an Android game.

You're thinking of Dungeon Hunter. It's since had three sequels. The first two games are decent, the third is a dumb F2P arena battle thing, and the fourth is a dumb F2P game in the style of the first two, you even get to pay for potions.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#5jedinatPosted 5/9/2014 10:48:32 PM(edited)
Meh, I suggest turn based games like Pixel Dungeon and Enchanted Cave. Virtual joysticks are terrible.
#6jebralPosted 5/10/2014 12:06:47 AM
Gonna have to check out Enchanted Cave. Pixel Dungeon is my go to mobile game. Nothing comes close, I think it's the perfect little phone roguelike.
---
Pudding: It wiggles and jiggles.
#7zxelmanPosted 5/10/2014 12:09:54 AM
I'd like a good Diablo-esque game for my android or iOS. But I haven't found anything that I'd like. I mainly do turn-based RPGs on my phone if anything though just so I can stop anytime.

I think I just want good RPGs in general for android. Let's make that the title.