This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best GPU to pair with AMD A4 series ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best GPU to pair with AMD A4 series ?

User Info: I2ndThatBrotion

I2ndThatBrotion
2 years ago#1
I saw a chart that showed which one to use but for the life of me I cannot find it now.

I see some really affordable cards but I don't want to get the wrong thing. I'm just trying to have a dual monitor setup, which the APU alone does not seem to be capable of.

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
2 years ago#2
750ti
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.

User Info: MrLost

MrLost
2 years ago#3
If you're running an A4 APU on a desktop, then you're probably on a seriously strict budget. You're most likely looking for a 6450, possibly a 6570 or R7 240.

Do you know which model of A4 you're using?
R.I.P. George Carlin (May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008)
The greatest comedian to ever grace the stage.

User Info: I2ndThatBrotion

I2ndThatBrotion
2 years ago#4
A4-4000

And yeah, this is my first self built computer, and I'm having to go through great lengths to make sure the parts I buy are delivered to me safely, so I'm not trying to throw a lot of money around. Once I get more experience and move to a better place, I'll be buying something much better. This is also just an HTPC, so it's not like I need the best, anyway.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
2 years ago#5
If you're on an APU budget, I'd suggest just sticking with the integrated. That is what APUs are made for.
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best GPU to pair with AMD A4 series ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived