This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What old MMO's are still around that you played in your youth?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What old MMO's are still around that you played in your youth?

User Info: SlyCooper23

SlyCooper23
2 years ago#41
Everquest, Runescape, and maplestory are about it. Still play runescape (Oldschool), Rs3 or legacy, or whatever the hell it is is just a microtransaction game. Every single aspect of the game aside from questing can in some way be paid for with actual money. Oldschool's still fun though so eh.
"We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
2 years ago#42
Runescape and WoW.
APEVIA X-Hermes--CORSAIR H75--G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB-- ADATA SSD 128GB--AMD FX 8320 Black Edition @ 4.1ghz--Powercolor 2GB 7850 @ 1050/1450-- BIOSTAR TA970

User Info: Dollarman_2005

Dollarman_2005
2 years ago#43
majinbuu58 posted...
Runescape, Maplestory, Everquest all come to mind.. There's several others too

Spot on

User Info: StonedApe7200

StonedApe7200
2 years ago#44
Ultima Online. I re-subscribed for a few months last year. A decent amount of people still play it, but it has definitely lost it's charm now.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/StonedApe720/Kobe.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/StonedApe720/Kobe-1.jpg

User Info: Boge

Boge
2 years ago#45
Is Ultima Online still around? I played that one, then I tried a few betas like Everquest and Asheron's Call, but I didn't really play them. I played a bit of Everquest II for a couple of weeks, but it felt lifeless. So I bought World of Warcraft and loved it up to Cataclysm. Now it's not worth installing.
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png

User Info: shamfuru

shamfuru
2 years ago#46
FF11 was my first MMO. Never liked it too much.

City of Heroes was my favorite though.
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.

User Info: Kad-Man

Kad-Man
2 years ago#47
Ultima Online and yes Boge its still around and you STILL got to pay monthly for it :P

User Info: Zakigaro2

Zakigaro2
2 years ago#48
Tsunami which is what we called a MUD (Multi User Dungeon). Strictly MMO it would be either Furcadia or Meridian 59.
Currently Playing: A bunch of indies.
"Praise the sun!"

User Info: JhayCee

JhayCee
2 years ago#49
Runescape and pRO (Philippine Ragnarok Online).
Religious people often judge me for being an atheist just because I don't believe in their god. I have a god that I believe in; his name is Gaben.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What old MMO's are still around that you played in your youth?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived