This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Finally joining the PC community, order my PC hardware today!

#11Vindication123Posted 5/12/2014 11:02:10 AM
A lot of vengence ram get's returned and refurbished. I'd rather stick with no name sticks.
---
A turtle crossed the road and got mugged by two snails. As police arrive, they ask it what happened. The turtle replies, I dont know. It all happened so fast.
#12EpicKingdom_Posted 5/12/2014 11:03:29 AM
SouIgain posted...
Sheesh, why does everyone seem to have a hard on for Corsair Vengeance RAM?

My first complete build was in 2010. Among that hardware was Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB). It is now 2014 and since then, my rig might as well be a completely new rig / build; although, out of all the upgrades, new parts etc. There is one piece of hardware left standing within my current rig that was from the 2010 build.

YES! THE CORSAIR VENGEANCE RAM!
---
http://i.imgur.com/aRtv4fD.png
#13datopgamerPosted 5/12/2014 2:28:20 PM
Chanfan02 posted...
Majoras_pants posted...
OK, firt, I have some bad news for you. You WILL neglect your consoles. They're going to be mostly redundant now. 10 years ago it made sense to have all consoles and a PC, but it's not the case anymore.

Also, you could go at least 5 years with that machine without upgrading, unless you want to max everything or play at extremely high settings.

Lol I'll try not to neglect my X1, but I'll probably just use it for some exclusives and multiplayer games to play with friends.

Also I'm looking at running things at near max settings most of the time, so I'll probably need to upgrade in 2-3 years, but it is good to know I don't need to.

I've got a ps4 and Wii u that gets no play. My PC is constantly being used though. Its gonna be tough to do once you see how great PC looks and the games feel on it.
---
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
#14BuburibonPosted 5/12/2014 2:43:06 PM
Chanfan02 posted...
I am so excited to build my PC and to finally experience Steam. Looking forward to playing some of the games I have missed over the years as well as recent ones. I just hope I don't neglect my consoles lol.

Congratulations, and know that you will definitely neglect your consoles. ;-)
---
Now Playing: Infamous: Second Son | Child Of Light (PC) | Dark Souls 2 (PC)
Most Wanted: Watch_Dogs (PC) | Mario Kart 8