This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Red Dead Redemption coming to PC?

#41badboyPosted 5/12/2014 9:57:42 AM
Maximoom posted...
badboy posted...
leon_trunks posted...
All R* games come to pc eventually.

GTA Liberty City Stories? Vice City Stories? Chinatown Wars? V may be coming but not all get released on PC.

some of these are handheld exclusives.

Only Chinatown Wars is.
#42calcyclePosted 5/12/2014 10:02:02 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
I hope they don't port it to the new consoles.

The new consoles have a library 99% made up of last generation games. This needs to stop.

At least the WiiU doesn't do that.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
#43water1111Posted 5/12/2014 10:04:25 AM
Its probably a mistake, a port aint happening.
---
You are born Free but taxed to death
#44ShadowThaReaperPosted 5/12/2014 10:08:43 AM
Hicks233 posted...
Sure you're going to get whining for heists etc. Now think of the added whining you'll get from the pc crowd on top of what they already have: The textures aren't high quality enough, not enough shaders, why can't I use this controller, why won't it use all my ram, why can't I do this, why can't I do that, why is it not tied to my ocd calming drm client of choice, why isn't it set up to support mods out of the box, why why why - didn't you get the message Rockstar?! This is the PC market. PC! The "master race".

With the consoles they have set hardware, a set infrastructure and it sold like crazy. They're not going to have to worry about supporting different system specifications, dealing with a variety of copy protection measures and support for multiple operating systems.

It's likely that GTA V is going to eventually see a pc release and what is it likely to be greeted with? More whining and sneering complaints that they'll "just wait for it to go on sale".

Does it make you upset? Go back to your crappy consoles, little one.
#45ShadowThaReaperPosted 5/12/2014 10:09:15 AM
calcycle posted...

The Wii U is the only current gen console with games. It's hilarious how angry it makes people when you tell them that.
#46SlashmanSGPosted 5/12/2014 10:14:15 AM
calcycle posted...
I hope they don't port it to the new consoles.

The new consoles have a library 99% made up of last generation games. This needs to stop.

Hope you're being sarcastic, because almost every launch title was a last gen game.
---
Fight Science with Wood
http://gifs.gifbin.com/072010/1280303569_walmart-moonwalk.gif http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8299/0341551001256026444.gif
#47ShadowThaReaperPosted 5/12/2014 10:18:23 AM
SlashmanSG posted...
Hope you're being sarcastic, because almost every launch title was a last gen game.

Buttmad liar detected. It had exclusives right out of the gate, and it's library isn't solely made up of last gen ports.

Everyone complained, but now they praise every company that turns around and re-releases their last gen game for the PS4. It's pathetic.

The PS4 doesn't even have exclusives.
#48CELTEKKPosted 5/12/2014 10:22:01 AM
I'd suck a door to have rdr come to pc.
---
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk
3770k@4.8
#49Hicks233Posted 5/12/2014 10:22:34 AM
Hicks233 posted...
Sure you're going to get whining for heists etc. Now think of the added whining you'll get from the pc crowd on top of what they already have: The textures aren't high quality enough, not enough shaders, why can't I use this controller, why won't it use all my ram, why can't I do this, why can't I do that, why is it not tied to my ocd calming drm client of choice, why isn't it set up to support mods out of the box, why why why - didn't you get the message Rockstar?! This is the PC market. PC! The "master race".

With the consoles they have set hardware, a set infrastructure and it sold like crazy. They're not going to have to worry about supporting different system specifications, dealing with a variety of copy protection measures and support for multiple operating systems.

It's likely that GTA V is going to eventually see a pc release and what is it likely to be greeted with? More whining and sneering complaints that they'll "just wait for it to go on sale".

Does it make you upset? Go back to your crappy consoles, little one.

Dawwwwww that's sweet. See this is the advantage of having a variety of platforms to be able to play on. This way I can play Red Dead Redemption as well as Planescape Torment, or Shadow of the Colossus and System Shock 2.
---
http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=9458
Sheep are propper dumb, they run away when you go to stroke em
#50ShadowThaReaperPosted 5/12/2014 10:36:43 AM
Hicks233 posted...
Dawwwwww that's sweet. See this is the advantage of having a variety of platforms to be able to play on. This way I can play Red Dead Redemption as well as Planescape Torment, or Shadow of the Colossus and System Shock 2.

And if it comes to PC, that's just yet another reason not to have some locked down hunk of heat spewing plastic in your house.

RDR at 60 frames per second, 1080p, and mods. Eat it.