This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Red Dead Redemption coming to PC?

#51OrgeLambartPosted 5/12/2014 10:02:15 AM
another casualty of pc gamers being cheap.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart, PSN - Orgelambart
#52Hicks233Posted 5/12/2014 10:05:46 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Hicks233 posted...
Dawwwwww that's sweet. See this is the advantage of having a variety of platforms to be able to play on. This way I can play Red Dead Redemption as well as Planescape Torment, or Shadow of the Colossus and System Shock 2.

And if it comes to PC, that's just yet another reason not to have some locked down hunk of heat spewing plastic in your house.

RDR at 60 frames per second, 1080p, and mods. Eat it.

Releasing on pc doesn't mean that every system is going to magically run it at 60fps and at 1920x1080. Not everyone is going to use mods. I do, you might when you're not hissing and spitting at the existence of those other "lumps of heat spewing plastic". You might have forgotten that amazingly - pc's don't have a standardised construction, or are you just another of those bores that hisses and spits at anything that isn't a pc that's been kept bang up to date? Sure it's nice to be able to run things at high resolutions and frame rates, I enjoy playing a heavily modded Stalker and Skyrim, just as I enjoy playing Fatal Frame 4 and The Last of Us. I'm not going to throw a hissy fit that a title doesn't run at a particular resolution on a certain platform though if I enjoy the game. Sure it's nice to be able to crank the resolution up via an emulator but it's certainly not the be-all and end-all.

Makes me wonder, do you play games or just advocate for platforms?
---
http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=9458
Sheep are propper dumb, they run away when you go to stroke em
#53ShadowThaReaperPosted 5/12/2014 10:10:13 AM
Hicks233 posted...
Releasing on pc doesn't mean that every system is going to magically run it at 60fps and at 1920x1080. Not everyone is going to use mods.

pc's don't have a standardised construction, or are you just another of those bores that hisses and spits at anything that isn't a pc that's been kept bang up to date?

Lol. It thinks that this is an argument.
#54assassinreaperPosted 5/12/2014 10:35:09 AM
No
---
I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver
#55JKatarnPosted 5/12/2014 11:15:18 AM
CELTEKK posted...
I'd suck a door to have rdr come to pc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8EjHg-kdDG4#t=23
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#56CELTEKKPosted 5/12/2014 11:58:32 AM
hahah, so happy I put shadow on my ignore list:

You are ignoring 6 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

makes me happy knowing I'm not losing brain cells reading his idiotic bull****.
---
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk
3770k@4.8
#57ShadowThaReaperPosted 5/12/2014 12:00:09 PM
CELTEKK posted...
hahah, so happy I put shadow on my ignore list:

You are ignoring 6 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

makes me happy knowing I'm not losing brain cells reading his idiotic bull****.

lel

They're so mad and sensitive that they absolutely have to block people, because ignoring is too hard, and it doesn't even stop them from still whining and pouting about it.

This generation truly is ****ed.
#58Rud3BwoyPosted 5/12/2014 12:04:20 PM
aww how cute for the pc gamers

late much?lol
#59GoIrish80Posted 5/12/2014 12:08:11 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
another casualty of pc gamers being cheap.

So one of the most common complaints about PC Gaming from people who don't do it is that it's too expensive, but here we have someone claiming that PC Gamers are cheap. Hilarious.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#60godplaysSNESPosted 5/12/2014 12:08:26 PM
I bet they'll declare the PC market as dead if a port of a four year old game sells badly
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!