This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here still excited for Fallout 4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone here still excited for Fallout 4?
1 year ago#1
If the rumors are true, then the game should be announced at around E3. Hopefully
1 year ago#2
I am. Hopefully it'll be a better port than skyrim.
---
Fragrance of Dark Coffee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
1 year ago#3
^Agreed! I can't wait to see some gameplay or at least some screen of the world.
---
i5 3570K | Asrock z77 extreme4 | GTX 670 FTW | 8GB Ripjaws | Barracuda 1TB | HIVE 650W | H80i | X4+Naga | Raidmax Augusta |
(message deleted)
1 year ago#5
Skyrim with guns
---
I am not economically viable.
1 year ago#6
It'd be interesting to see how they are going to be make this one different from Fallout 3 and rest. The whole wasteland open world setting is already getting pretty bland as of now, I would be surprised if they made this no different. Wandering through a desert of nothingness is not gonna cut it anymore. Perhaps there can be snowy areas this time, with inspirations for the environmental features taken from Skyrim's context. A new VATS system has to be showcased as well
1 year ago#7
I am. Still annoyed at the rumors that the X1 version will get exclusive DLCs.
---
No Steam, no buy.
1 year ago#8
ThePonyCollie posted...
I am. Still annoyed at the rumors that the X1 version will get exclusive DLCs.

Timed, maybe, but I can't imagine Bethesda being stupid enough to actually permanently lock it off from the other versions.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
1 year ago#9
I hope that Fallout 4 is announced at E3.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
1 year ago#10
Duh, can't wait. I want a good story, bigger world, better graphics, smoother VATS transition/implementation, more unique areas, better Follower system and an accessible modding tool. I'm expecting most of that to be present.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone here still excited for Fallout 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived