This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here still excited for Fallout 4?

#21Cool_Dude667Posted 5/17/2014 11:07:24 PM
Only if the quests are good this time, FO3 was mostly filler and dull exploration.
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#22Blobs_Posted 5/17/2014 11:15:14 PM
Interfusor posted...
Skyrim with guns

11/10 -ign
---
is haha
#23IcyFlamez96Posted 5/18/2014 6:28:43 AM
Yeah I actually liked Fallout 3's story. I didn't see anything wrong with it (unless people don't like it because of the lack of meaningful choices which in that case I didn't care about much at all when I played it)
---
Playstation All Star's method of balancing is making each character broken in their own way.
#24ShadowThaReaperPosted 5/18/2014 6:36:20 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
I didn't see anything wrong with it

Creating a giant machine, when all they needed to do was filter the water, or use groundwater.

Using a magic terraforming device to filter water, which could have been better used for literally any other purpose.

The machine gives off tons of radiation for absolutely no reason at the end.

Racing Colonel Autumn to turn on the machine, for no real reason, as President Eden was the one who wanted to poison everyone, and he was dead.

Having to turn on the machine yourself, or send a human companion to turn it on, as the ghoul and super mutant refused for stupid reasons.

Little Lamplight

Big Town

Turning Harold into a tree and killing him.
#25r7gerrabbitPosted 5/18/2014 6:40:41 AM
I don't get excited for games until they're out.

It's impossible to judge a game these days until you get player opinion. You're force fed so much bull****, and so many pre-rendered images and marketing speak.
---
Sig.
#26Majoras_pantsPosted 5/18/2014 6:42:05 AM
No because Bethesda proved they can't make good fallout.

I wish they'd hand the IP over to Obsidian or just let the series end.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
#27TheNazzaroPosted 5/18/2014 6:46:50 AM
I'm excited about the rumors it'll take place in Boston because I'm from Boston, and in the story, Boston is where most robots/androids come from. Boston sounds like it's in much better shape than DC or Vegas so maybe we'll get a bustling post apocalyptic city. Also, New England weather is all over the place so hopefully that mixes things up.
---
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheNazzaro
#28Atrix65Posted 5/18/2014 7:09:44 AM
A bit. And I hope Obsidian will do the job, not Beth. I don't want Fallout 4 to be Mod-dependent in order to be enjoyable.
---
A big fan of stealth yet suck at it since 2009.
#29BannedMomPosted 5/18/2014 7:11:36 AM
Lol. Who buys a Bethesda game at day 1.
#30DV8ingSourcesPosted 5/18/2014 7:43:29 AM
r7gerrabbit posted...
I don't get excited for games until they're out.

It's impossible to judge a game these days until you get player opinion. You're force fed so much bull****, and so many pre-rendered images and marketing speak.

Pretty much this although I will likely buy at launch. Sure Bethesda over promises and generally have a bunch of bugs in their game launches but I've still enjoyed every single one of their wrpgs to some extent. I tend to play through a good portion then drop the game and wait for mods I know I'll enjoy a year or so later. Skyrim is awesome now with some tweaks while the vanilla game bored me after 30 hours.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1