This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any way to put chrome or firefox + adblock on this tablet?

#21Emeraldrox(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 9:09:05 AM
Dragnfyr posted...
Are you absolutely sure that the link you posted is right? The specs in the link says it runs Windows 8.1 so it should be compatible. Go into the system info in the Control Panel and make sure it's not running Windows RT

It definitely is. Maybe she didn't update it to 8.1? I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what it's running because I don't see her for the rest of the day.
---
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216
#22Neo_PortaPottyPosted 5/13/2014 9:16:57 AM(edited)
Emeraldrox posted...
Dragnfyr posted...
Are you absolutely sure that the link you posted is right? The specs in the link says it runs Windows 8.1 so it should be compatible. Go into the system info in the Control Panel and make sure it's not running Windows RT

It definitely is. Maybe she didn't update it to 8.1? I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what it's running because I don't see her for the rest of the day.

It starts on 8.1 and did you update the bios? Very important on this 1 for battery life among other things and download the windows updates? Oh also is she downloading from the Firefox website or windows store?
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!