This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cable industry strikes again

#31EdgeofDarknessPosted 5/12/2014 9:05:18 PM
daemon_dan posted...
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Born Lucky posted...
What country 3000 miles across with 350 million people are we "falling behind" . . ?

This is irrelevant and an attempt to divert the conversation.

Shill please leave.

It's extremely relevant.

You are right, when it comes to infrastructure size always matters. But it can not be denied that its because american cable companies are total douchbags that progress is being halted.
#32soonernfl25Posted 5/13/2014 12:32:22 AM
Politicians suck.
---
Consoles owned: Atari 8-bit, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Sega 32X, Sega Saturn, 3DO, Nintendo 64, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, PS2, PS3.
#33BannedMomPosted 5/13/2014 12:36:51 AM
Lol.

In China, you get 10mbps for only $10 a month and since most people here only have 1 child because of the 1 child policy, they often get 5mbps which is $8. So yeah..

In my country, I pay $20 for 1mbps internet. dammit.
#34Cowboy082288Posted 5/13/2014 12:41:45 AM
Frankly I f******* hate my cable company isp provider. Their always jacking rates up. As soon as another provider comes in my area I'm done with these guys.

O yeah and I remember when I cancelled the cable sub they called me like 10 times a week for a month trying to get me to resub. Sry but not paying for their BS package when I don't even watch 90% of the channels I'm paying for.
#35ATARIJAWAPosted 5/13/2014 12:44:04 AM
SneakiestNeg posted...
Funny fact: most of America does not matter. Even your metropolitan areas are lacking. Like the tri-state area that actually contributes to US GDP. No one expects Arkansas to get fiber immediately.

I live 24 miles from NYC and get 101 down and 75 up. Pretty happy with that. 99% of places you download from can't stream data to you that fast anyway. it's rare i use more than 50% of my speed.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 117
#36LOLIAmAnAltPosted 5/13/2014 1:11:40 AM
This topic if funny.

Everyone is trying to rationalize and boil down an argument that is so very deep, to a one liner explanation.
---
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll