This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony quietly removed 1080p 60 FPS mention for Watch Dogs, so PC is the only one

#61blax34dmPosted 5/13/2014 8:54:15 AM
Cllerj posted...
blax34dm posted...
A good pc is most powerful and costs the most

http://youtu.be/sWans5FU4cU

This vid shows you a 500 dollar build a 600 dollar build and a 700 dollar build. All of which are stronger than a console.

Dude gimme a break in a couple years that will not play new releases as well as ps4. Remember what a good computer in 2006 looked like? Pop in crysis 3 and see how it runs on that bad boy.
#62OrgeLambartPosted 5/13/2014 8:58:50 AM
and the console version will still outsell the PC version 3 to 1.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart, PSN - Orgelambart
#63Tucker_BAPosted 5/13/2014 8:59:48 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
and the console version will still outsell the PC version 3 to 1.

Shame that sales =/= quality.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjD6wo9BIyM
#64sylverlololPosted 5/13/2014 9:02:11 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
macmahon187 posted...
I'll give Sony one thing tho. At least they're not doing anything close to what M$ has done for the past year.

MS hasn't done anything, but Sony has lied multiple times.

MS in 2013: The Kinect is integral to Xbox One functionality. The system cannot function without it.
MS in 2014: Coming in June, Xbox One systems without the Kinect!
---
"You need to get your point out in one or two paragraphs. This is a message board, not a therapy session." - TreGooda
#65blax34dmPosted 5/13/2014 9:03:39 AM
sylverlolol posted...
macmahon187 posted...
I'll give Sony one thing tho. At least they're not doing anything close to what M$ has done for the past year.

MS hasn't done anything, but Sony has lied multiple times.

MS in 2013: The Kinect is integral to Xbox One functionality. The system cannot function without it.
MS in 2014: Coming in June, Xbox One systems without the Kinect!

Shadow it's one thing to be anti console but being anti-playstation pro-xbox is just plain silly.
#66ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 9:07:35 AM
blax34dm posted...

Shadow it's one thing to be anti console but being anti-playstation pro-xbox is just plain silly.

I'm not pro-Xbone. But you can't deny that the Xbone library is better than the PS4's. And at this point, Microsoft has done more for its consumers and has lied less than Sony.
#67blax34dmPosted 5/13/2014 9:11:32 AM(edited)
blax34dm posted...

I'm not pro-Xbone. But you can't deny that the Xbone library is better than the PS4's. And at this point, Microsoft has done more for its consumers and has lied less than Sony.

So if xbox has better library and hasn't had horrible consumer relations, why are their sales garbage?

MS and bad consumer pr=xbox's problem.

I should add: I think both consoles are great with a couple solid titles each. The reason I don't have an xb1 is because of MS's BS.
#68ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 9:11:37 AM
The PS4 sells on hype and faith. Sony proved that you don't need games to sell a console to people.
#69username05Posted 5/13/2014 9:18:45 AM
The PS4 sells on hype and faith. Sony proved that you don't need games to sell a console to people.

What's wrong with you, Shadow? You're so obsessed about the PS4 that you can't seem to let it go and have to mention it in almost every post of yours, did it make love to your mother or something? Seriously, go find something better to do with your time, you're starting to get annoying about the PS4 in every topic you're in.
#70blax34dmPosted 5/13/2014 9:19:24 AM

The numbers are against your my friend. There's a reason everyone who was going to get an xb1 decided otherwise almost a year ago-and it had little to do with sony.