This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WildStar

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. WildStar
1 year ago#1
I don't think people are going to be willing to buy this game + subscribe monthly, it looks like an F2P game.
1 year ago#2
I hear that about every sub game lol
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
1 year ago#3
Okay, thank you for the input.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
1 year ago#4
They lowered the tit size of the characters after an article called them out on it.

I'll never support them.
1 year ago#5
OP, you are so original and creative.
---
i5-3570K, GTX660 2GB, ASRock Z77 EXTRM4, CV 8GB DDR, Samsung 840 120GB, WD Caviar Blk 1T, XFX PRO750W, CM HAF 922, CM Hyp 212 EVO, Logitech G13 & G700
1 year ago#6
I think you can buy your next month's subscription from other players using in-game currency, but that must be very expensive.
1 year ago#7
I tried it. I thought it was nice, a mix between SWTOR and WoW with a dash of Borderlands. They definitely have a good formula. To me, it looks like they've done their homework. I played the Beta and canceled my ESO sub while alt+tabbed lol.

That being said, I'm not gonna preorder because I've got other things going on.
---
God Bless America.
1 year ago#8
It's not good. The combat shows where enemies will attack in a BRIGHT highlighted area. Basically made for early teenagers. Ugly attacks too. They should just make it free.
---
If you don't use Throwback Mode for a full week while logged in, you will lose access.
1 year ago#9
I can't really think of a single thing Wildstar does well
1 year ago#10
ShadowThaReaper posted...
They lowered the tit size of the characters after an article called them out on it.

I'll never support them.

Are you serious. What were they thinking.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. WildStar

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived