This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got a computer problem I was hoping I could get help with....

#1LiqiudusSnakePosted 5/12/2014 9:26:39 PM
I was gifted a macbook with windows 7 on it. I've only ever had 2 accounts on it, mine and my wife's.

Anyway, I downloaded a trojan accidentally while trying to get an Action Replay DS code manger because I lost the disk to it. I took care of it already with malwarebytes and that's not the issue anymore.

The current issue is, now when it boots up it boots the apple os which Ive never seen before nor do I have the password for, as it was supposed to be wiped from the computer. Luckily I was able to contact the gifter and figured out how to select the OS on start up (after a panic attack).

So here's my question, how to I get windows 7 to automatically start again without having to select it every start up? Thank you!
---
When you see me quote someone with no other text, that's when your topic wasn't even good enough to warrant me using my keyboard.
#2jedinatPosted 5/12/2014 9:30:41 PM
This is the "PC" forum.
#3LiqiudusSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 9:33:17 PM
The tech support forum is real real slow....
---
When you see me quote someone with no other text, that's when your topic wasn't even good enough to warrant me using my keyboard.
#4jedinatPosted 5/12/2014 9:37:04 PM
I meant a macbook is not a PC. lol. At least that's what Apple has decided.
#5LiqiudusSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 9:41:07 PM
jedinat posted...
I meant a macbook is not a PC. lol. At least that's what Apple has decided.

Oh, well ok then.... Anyway I figured it out! I am GENIUS!
---
#6WyzeGyePosted 5/12/2014 9:43:36 PM
Careful calling yourself that, that's an apple trademark.
---
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg