This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

im sorry but

#21creamofjusticePosted 5/17/2014 7:05:56 PM(edited)
I find that on my computer, Firefox is just too slow to load compared to Chrome.

EDIT:
CardigansFan posted...
Using an Android phone and Google services, Chrome is infinitely easier to keep synced/backed-up than Firefox. And that's the #1 reason I use it.

Also that.
---
Some people don't seem to read the last line of my posts because they think it's a signature. No. THIS IS A SIGNATURE!
#22MaxCHEATER64Posted 5/17/2014 7:05:58 PM
Shub posted...
Nineteen99 posted...
I enjoy the extra screen real estate that Chrome has.

When compared to Firefox 29, there isn't a huge difference.
http://i.imgur.com/HZOQBOb.png
Firefox on the left, Chrome on the right. You can see the area used to display the webpage is only a tiny little bit bigger in Chrome. Just saying :)

Compare them maximized, please. Chrome only looks like that when not maximized.
---
https://i.imgur.com/Etcc2sS.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
#23NingishzidaPosted 5/17/2014 7:06:28 PM
xcmon3yx2 posted...
firefox is infinitely better then chrome

So Chrome is next best? You should really use a comma in there, or something.
#24LordOfLegaciesPosted 5/17/2014 7:23:57 PM
xcmon3yx2 posted...
firefox is infinitely better then chrome

Nope, you're wrong. Sorry.
---
MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGG
#25Majoras_pantsPosted 5/17/2014 7:26:26 PM
I disagree but they both have enough pros and cons for either browser to be preferred.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
#26Oderus UrungusPosted 5/17/2014 7:30:03 PM
I was a big FF user until I started having freezing issues with it. Also the latest update isn't to my liking so far.
#27RagnawindPosted 5/17/2014 7:31:42 PM
jake-sf posted...
Firefox became a pile of crap at 29 and got me to use Pale Moon.

I still prefer Firefox over the others in theory but my god did they screw it up.

Chrome is overall much worse, but both now looks like crap by default. Firefox lost a lot of features and moddability apparently, so I didn't even bother forcing my way through it.

But I'm very, VERY picky about browsers. Firefox was incredible when it started and now its just ******* up all the crap.

A lot of the "moddability" is still there, but it is in the about:config page.

Anyway, I still use Firefox, even with version 29.0.1, now. I currently only use about 270MB RAM per tab, while in Chrome on the same computer unmodified uses about 600MB RAM, which makes a lot of difference in performance. Sometime Firefox gets a little messed up, but I just back up my Firefox profile data, re-install and make sure the profile data is put into the new profile, and everything is fine.
#28Saga3Posted 5/17/2014 7:37:53 PM
Firefox has a laggy interface, the only thing I prefer about Firefox is the download interface. I've always despised Chrome's.
#29ShubPosted 5/17/2014 7:38:31 PM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...

I did, it looks similar to my earlier screenshot.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#30ZalteraPosted 5/17/2014 7:39:56 PM

http://i.imgur.com/no1IEoe.png
---
Why is it that he can hit a 3rd baseman on a frozen rope from 300 feet away, but he can't hit a 12 foot tall catcher from 60 feet 6 inches away?
-Awesomeo_4000