This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you want to see from Fallout 4?

#21mjc0961Posted 5/17/2014 6:10:52 PM(edited)
Saga3 posted...
New engine, not an updated Gamebyro one like Skyrim has. It made modding a nightmare and reduced its capabilities significantly.

A bigger world too. They have no excuses anymore since all consoles now have Blu Ray.

-5xad0w- posted...
Less bugs.

---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#22WyzeGyePosted 5/17/2014 6:16:41 PM
A more locked down approach... All these unofficial mods floating around for Bethesda games, its ridiculous. Without these "enhancement" mods, people wouldn't be able to say they their particular configuration is better than what the devs envisioned their game to be.

Better is subjective, best is what the devs intended for you to play and enjoy.
---
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
#23NingishzidaPosted 5/17/2014 6:20:52 PM
shamfuru posted...
I want to see a system where you can shoot people successfully without VATS.

You want to see an FPS? You're in the wrong topic, and probably also the wrong board.
#24NingishzidaPosted 5/17/2014 6:27:07 PM
Easysicks posted...
I always find myself having to mod my character into all hells in order to become even only halfway satisfied with the offering.

But you never find the need to mod the UI, the game mechanics and level scaling? I think you're on the wrong board too.
#25Nmilek1Posted 5/17/2014 6:56:22 PM
Either make a proper fallout RPG or fix your shooting mechanics no crappy middle ground.
#26CELTEKKPosted 5/17/2014 7:06:11 PM
VATS sucks. fact.
---
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk
3770k@4.8
#27Revival125Posted 5/17/2014 7:08:07 PM
Not so much a prob for Fallout because they managed to make interesting quests. But Bethesda need to invest in a new engine that allows for wider scope in quests than kill and fetch. The engine doesn't allow for what I can best describe as GTA like "missions/quests".
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#28NingishzidaPosted 5/17/2014 7:16:12 PM
Nmilek1 posted...
Either make a proper fallout RPG or fix your shooting mechanics no crappy middle ground.

That takes too much work for the lazy louts at Bethesda, they'd rather just prop up a feeble framework, and then sit back and let a modding crew fix all their bad design (and shovel in lots of filler), within 2-3 years of release, finally making a game almost worth playing out of it (for Fallout 3, its called FWE).
#29NingishzidaPosted 5/17/2014 7:22:03 PM
CELTEKK posted...
VATS sucks. fact.

Did you take the wrong perks?

But yeah, it sucks. They made VATS in an unsuccessful attempt to appease the turn-based crowd. But Fallout 3 should have been 3d top-down with rotatable and zoomable camera, in full turn-based. Actually, Fallout 3 shouldn't have even been bought by the bums at Bethesda, it should have been made from Van Buren. But Interplay got greedy, and also sat around with their thumb up their ass. And all the talent from Fallout and Fallout 2 left long before that, even.

So Bethesda bought it for next-to-nothing (6 mil) and made Oblivion With Guns for console proles.
#30alsroboshackPosted 5/17/2014 7:22:13 PM
Well, I would like it if it was

Fallout Van Buren

Not going to happen...
---
some people treat life as a game,
some people treat games as life.