This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you want to see from Fallout 4?

#41NingishzidaPosted 5/17/2014 7:35:29 PM
Majoras_pants posted...
lol he really is, but he's right. You're completely out of your head if you think Fallou 3 is even close to as good as new vegas.

And you're completely out of your head if you think this:

New Vegas was ... as good as the originals.

Your opinion is infinitely worse than his, but maybe you just had a moment of madness?
#42SpazH3dPosted 5/17/2014 7:44:08 PM
I want Fallout 4 to be isometric and to bring back the old gameplay.

And yes, no thanks to Bethesda and gamebryo.
---
- My vision is augmented
#43AlleRacingPosted 5/17/2014 7:55:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#44kobalobasileusPosted 5/17/2014 7:57:14 PM
Isometric turn-based combat.
#45NeninaPosted 5/17/2014 8:23:03 PM
Less cowboys and rangers and country music. No more offensive stereotypes like Boxcars in Nipton. Oh look, the good white people in Goodsprings are being bullied by the bad, black Joe Cobb.
#46Bmvc1Posted 5/17/2014 8:24:28 PM
Nenina posted...
Oh look, the good white people in Goodsprings are being bullied by the bad, black Joe Cobb.

0/10
#47MackorovPosted 5/17/2014 8:24:57 PM
I dont see how Obsidian making the game will be any better (although that's 100% unlikely anyway). Unless you want the game riddled with twice as many bugs, I'd prefer Besthesda developing it and who knows, maybe they'll take some pointers from New Vegas this time in staying truer to the original.

As for what Id like for FO4, a new VATS system is a must for me. Those complaining about the game's shooting mechanics should realize this isnt meant to be a FPS. Playing it with VATS is what gives a whole lot more fun to the combat.
A morw heavy emphasis on the 1950s-like theme would also be nice. Need more of em classic songs
#48NingishzidaPosted 5/17/2014 8:45:35 PM(edited)
Mackorov posted...
I dont see how Obsidian making the game will be any better (although that's 100% unlikely anyway). Unless you want the game riddled with twice as many bugs, I'd prefer Besthesda developing it and who knows, maybe they'll take some pointers from New Vegas this time in staying truer to the original.

Unlikely, they already irrevocably defiled the lore in Oblivion With Guns. Expect all sorts of more crazy garbage in Failout 4.

Not sure if you're just another console prole, but PC gamers tend to know what makes Obsidian special: good quests, good characterizations and especially good writing. Afterall, you have guys there who worked on legendary stuff like Fallout 2, Planescape: Torment and Mask of the Betrayer. Hell, now Obsidian has Tim Cain, so you can add Fallout 1, Arcanum and Vampire Bloodlines to that list. All top-class, cult classic GOAT examples of the genre, the best you can ever play.

That their (that is, Black Isle, Troika, Obsidian) games were/are invariably bug-ridden is a small price to pay. Bugs can be fixed, Bethesderian black and white quests, one-dimensional characters and loathsomely bad hack-job writing is with us... forever.
#49BogePosted 5/17/2014 8:48:21 PM
I want to see CHARACTER. No more of these boring characters that you talk to once and then never interact with again. Give them a variety of voices. Make some of them close to your character so you have something to care for.
---
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png
#50SlashmanSGPosted 5/17/2014 9:07:02 PM
Ningishzida posted...
Bugs can be fixed, Bethesderian black and white quests, one-dimensional characters and loathsomely bad hack-job writing is with us... forever.

He actually said this with a straight face.
---
Fight Science with Wood
http://gifs.gifbin.com/072010/1280303569_walmart-moonwalk.gif http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8299/0341551001256026444.gif