This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you want to see from Fallout 4?

#81NingishzidaPosted 5/17/2014 10:27:04 PM
shamfuru posted...
Have you ever gone through Deus Ex HR on this is Deus Ex without cheesing it with stealth and save states? That makes Battlefield 2 look quaint and moderately paced by comparison.

I'm not interested in DEx: Human Relationships.

With the original Deus Ex, I've done passive runs and speedruns. Anyway, the System Shock 2 speedrun is the most skillful I've seen, even moreso than the Half-Life 1 run, if the guy didn't have a commentary channel with the vid, I would have dismissed it as tool-assisted.
#82shamfuruPosted 5/17/2014 10:29:02 PM
The fact that you call the game

Ningishzida posted...
DEx: Human Relationships.

Says more about you than anything else in the thread.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#83daemon_danPosted 5/17/2014 10:29:35 PM
Orestes417 posted...
If a game allows me to aim my weapon to the extent of being able to ADS I damn well expect it to behave as a shooter

This is honestly my biggest complaint about FO:NV. I hated that they added ADS to it. The only ADS there was in FO3 were the sniper rifles, which was a gimme. The rest was just a moderate zoom and aim slowdown. That's all it should have ever been in Fallout.
---
"Desperate times call for desperate measures. Go ahead and pour that gasoline."
~DevilDriver: Desperate Times
#84NingishzidaPosted 5/17/2014 10:32:03 PM
delux19 posted...
Fallout is clearly designed to be played in first person.

I think you meant to say Fallout 3, because Fallout, the first game, you know, the one that's called Fallout, well, that game is isometric top-down only.

And you never played a stealth character in Fallout 3 did you, 3rd person allows for much greater spatial awareness.
#85shamfuruPosted 5/17/2014 10:33:10 PM
Notice how daemon and weebsupreme never respond to each other despite basically saying the same things despite one having a slightly different "personality" to the other?

Also, notice how their posts alternate and are spaced apart in similar time intervals?
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#86daemon_danPosted 5/17/2014 10:33:53 PM
shamfuru posted...
Notice how daemon and weebsupreme never respond to each other despite basically saying the same things despite one having a slightly different "personality" to the other?

Also, notice how their posts alternate and are spaced apart in similar time intervals?

Weebsupreme?
---
#87shamfuruPosted 5/17/2014 10:34:27 PM
daemon_dan posted...
shamfuru posted...

Weebsupreme?

I could not spell your alt's name by memory.
---
#88daemon_danPosted 5/17/2014 10:35:04 PM
shamfuru posted...
daemon_dan posted...
shamfuru posted...

Weebsupreme?

I could not spell your alt's name by memory.

I don't have an alt o.O I have a lot of people I dislike blocked here though
---
#89shamfuruPosted 5/17/2014 10:36:05 PM
inb4 d's alt comes in to confirm he is not d's alt.
---
#90daemon_danPosted 5/17/2014 10:37:11 PM
shamfuru posted...
inb4 d's alt comes in to confirm he is not d's alt.

I seriously don't have an alt. Who the hell are you talking about?
---