This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you want to see from Fallout 4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do you want to see from Fallout 4?

User Info: Ningishzida

Ningishzida
2 years ago#81
shamfuru posted...
Have you ever gone through Deus Ex HR on this is Deus Ex without cheesing it with stealth and save states? That makes Battlefield 2 look quaint and moderately paced by comparison.

I'm not interested in DEx: Human Relationships.

With the original Deus Ex, I've done passive runs and speedruns. Anyway, the System Shock 2 speedrun is the most skillful I've seen, even moreso than the Half-Life 1 run, if the guy didn't have a commentary channel with the vid, I would have dismissed it as tool-assisted.

User Info: shamfuru

shamfuru
2 years ago#82
The fact that you call the game

Ningishzida posted...
DEx: Human Relationships.

Says more about you than anything else in the thread.
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
2 years ago#83
Orestes417 posted...
If a game allows me to aim my weapon to the extent of being able to ADS I damn well expect it to behave as a shooter

This is honestly my biggest complaint about FO:NV. I hated that they added ADS to it. The only ADS there was in FO3 were the sniper rifles, which was a gimme. The rest was just a moderate zoom and aim slowdown. That's all it should have ever been in Fallout.
"Desperate times call for desperate measures. Go ahead and pour that gasoline."
~DevilDriver: Desperate Times

User Info: Ningishzida

Ningishzida
2 years ago#84
delux19 posted...
Fallout is clearly designed to be played in first person.

I think you meant to say Fallout 3, because Fallout, the first game, you know, the one that's called Fallout, well, that game is isometric top-down only.

And you never played a stealth character in Fallout 3 did you, 3rd person allows for much greater spatial awareness.

shamfuru
2 years ago#85
Notice how daemon and weebsupreme never respond to each other despite basically saying the same things despite one having a slightly different "personality" to the other?

Also, notice how their posts alternate and are spaced apart in similar time intervals?
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.

daemon_dan
2 years ago#86
shamfuru posted...
Notice how daemon and weebsupreme never respond to each other despite basically saying the same things despite one having a slightly different "personality" to the other?

Also, notice how their posts alternate and are spaced apart in similar time intervals?

Weebsupreme?

shamfuru
2 years ago#87
daemon_dan posted...
shamfuru posted...

Weebsupreme?

I could not spell your alt's name by memory.

daemon_dan
2 years ago#88
shamfuru posted...
daemon_dan posted...
shamfuru posted...

Weebsupreme?

I could not spell your alt's name by memory.

I don't have an alt o.O I have a lot of people I dislike blocked here though

shamfuru
2 years ago#89
inb4 d's alt comes in to confirm he is not d's alt.

daemon_dan
2 years ago#90
shamfuru posted...
inb4 d's alt comes in to confirm he is not d's alt.

I seriously don't have an alt. Who the hell are you talking about?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do you want to see from Fallout 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived