This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which browser do you use most?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which browser do you use most?
1 year ago#41
Safari on my phone probably makes up 75% of my browsing. I use chrome 99+% of the time on my desktop and IE on my laptop.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
1 year ago#42
chrome master face people
PSN: Superstarmaste1r (:
1 year ago#43
Used Firefox for a long time but switched to Chrome a few years back after I kept getting errors with Firefox. Now I exclusively use chrome with my home/work/phone.
1 year ago#44
Chrome but I have TPBB and Tor installed in case Chrome kicks the bucket for some reason.
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
1 year ago#45
I use Firefox and it is pissing me off that they are doing everything they can to look like Chrome. It's a sad day when I have to install an add-on just to make Firefox look and act like Firefox.
1 year ago#46
I'm a mess of browsers everywhere. Chrome on laptop. Firefox/Safari on desktop. Safari on phone. IE at work (because I'm forced to).

I'm just starting to switch over to Chrome, and I do like it. I might make it my default everything browser eventually. But, I doubt it.
psn - wokeupinapanic
1 year ago#47
Pale Moon.
1 year ago#48
Pale moon because privacy, open source and one of the last holdouts on DRM.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which browser do you use most?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived