This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you do not buy Wasteland 2, you're not an RPG lover...

#11SinisterSlayPosted 5/24/2014 7:00:25 PM
I tried looking at the website but it doesn't seem to have any information at all.

Is it a shooter or something?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#12aak57Posted 5/24/2014 7:05:53 PM(edited)
I kickstarted the game but this topic makes me want to get my money back.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#13shmirlywhirlPosted 5/24/2014 7:09:24 PM
Silly me. I didn't look at who posted this topic.

This one is a little better than your dozens of others.
---
Now with 100% real fruit juice
#14SmackpwnPosted 5/24/2014 7:19:10 PM
I also hate the trend of "action game with perk tree" being called a RPG, i do hope wasteland 2 sticks to its roots and doesnt fall into the casual trap, i mean we pure rpg gamers ARE the whole reason project eternity and wasteland 2 even exist so id hope they would stick to their word
#15codyorrPosted 5/24/2014 7:47:34 PM
From everything I've seen on the Kickstarter updates, Wasteland 2 is going to be the best game in a decade for the genre.
#16Rolen47Posted 5/24/2014 7:49:58 PM
I might consider buying it when it gets out of Early Access. I try to avoid games that are not finished.
#17shamfuruPosted 5/24/2014 7:55:37 PM
You sure like using the word "casual."
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#18JKatarnPosted 5/24/2014 8:52:49 PM
Somebody is desperately trying to dethrone TP/Shadow for the "All Time Troll" award. Your routine isn't exactly fresh the whole "gaming is in the toilet, every game should be designed for me, every gamer should be hardcore" schtick is a mainstay of the housebound and incredibly pale GameFAQs troll.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#19Xboxstation4(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2014 8:58:31 PM
Smackpwn posted...
I also hate the trend of "action game with perk tree" being called a RPG, i do hope wasteland 2 sticks to its roots and doesnt fall into the casual trap, i mean we pure rpg gamers ARE the whole reason project eternity and wasteland 2 even exist so id hope they would stick to their word

codyorr posted...
From everything I've seen on the Kickstarter updates, Wasteland 2 is going to be the best game in a decade for the genre.

Let's hope its going to be an amazing game :)
#20Tyranius2Posted 5/24/2014 9:04:13 PM
I forgave Oblivion for it's HORRIFIC level scaling because it had brilliant story and side quest elements

literally snorted after reading this
---
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Tyranius