This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

G2A.com: Sales Question

#11WyzeGyePosted 5/25/2014 8:16:37 PM
I buy keys from CJs-CDkeys all the time. that's about as grey as you can get. I've got countless russian keys.

The thing about russian keys is that you're always informed when you use them. It's not a surprise. You're either buying a Multi-region key, a north american key, or a russian key.

If it doesnt say russian, it's one of the other two. But there's nothing wrong with russian keys.
---
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
#12uncle_decemberPosted 5/26/2014 1:16:46 AM
Hi,
well there are many of that kind of shops nowadays. I'm using g2a for a long time now without any problems. My keys have never been banned or something like that so I guess everything's ok with the site :)
#13GarudinPosted 5/26/2014 1:24:28 AM
uncle_december posted...
Hi,
well there are many of that kind of shops nowadays. I'm using g2a for a long time now without any problems. My keys have never been banned or something like that so I guess everything's ok with the site :)

Your keys are likely save if you keep you keep quiet about it but there are people that have had their keys revoked by Steam a few times as it's not illegal in anyway but it is against the TOS.
---
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea GT: Garudin
#14Gawl9427Posted 5/26/2014 2:59:13 AM
I just bought Scribblenauts Unlimited (it was less than $2) just to test it out, and I got my Steam key in about 5 minutes.
---
AMD Athlon X4 635 @ 3.26 GHz | 8GB DDR2 | GTX 460 768mb | Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4P |
Steam: ketherx | Gamertag: Kether
#15CultCryptikPosted 5/26/2014 6:12:54 AM
sweet, they have the steam version of Mirror's Edge for $2.45. What an absolute steal