This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Company of Heroes 2 on consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Company of Heroes 2 on consoles?
1 year ago#1
or no chance? Like does it use lots of keyboard buttons?
1 year ago#2
I can only think of a handful of RTSs that have made the transition to consoles, or even turn-based strategy games. They typically lack the CPU power and number of inputs to really work well. Eg. - I wouldn't hold my breath.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
1 year ago#3
JKatarn posted...
I can only think of a handful of RTSs that have made the transition to consoles, or even turn-based strategy games. They typically lack the CPU power and number of inputs to really work well. Eg. - I wouldn't hold my breath.

ok, i don't really know much about it other than it is WW2 and looks pretty cool. Nevermind then thanks.
1 year ago#4
Development would prolly end up costing twice as much as their profits on a console. If the game doesn't have nips, mechs, or Nazi zombies you won't earn much
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
1 year ago#5
Not gonna happen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/70oZMEb.png
1 year ago#6
Strategy games just don't mesh with consoles. They need to be severely dumbed down for it to work at all.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
1 year ago#7
If you play Halo Wars, you'll see why RTS and consoles don't mix.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
1 year ago#8
^ Lol I second that
---
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke
GT - Mad Mike86
1 year ago#9
I actually think StarCraft 2 would be perfect for PS4, since the touchpad could be used well as a mouse, the console has KB+M support as can be seen in FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Blizzard is already moving to 8th gen with Diablo III, and StarCraft has some experience on console anyways. Instant collector's edition day one pre-order.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Company of Heroes 2 on consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived