This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since the forum is kind of deadish on faqs for Wildstar...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Since the forum is kind of deadish on faqs for Wildstar...
1 year ago#1
I'm trying to purchase the EU version of the game. Is https://shop.wildstar-online.com/product/compareEditions?lang=en-gb the correct one? I would rather not look like an idiot purchasing the incorrect version.
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
1 year ago#2
bump
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
1 year ago#3
bump?
---
1 year ago#4
Save yourself the money and wait 6 months for it to go F2P; it's really not worth the purchase right now, anyway.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
1 year ago#5
Rosencroitz posted...
Save yourself the money and wait 6 months for it to go F2P; it's really not worth the purchase right now, anyway.

Thanks for the advice but I didn't really ask for your opinion.
---
1 year ago#6
Definitely not the Deluxe edition, you will get plenty of "eldan" gear as you play the game, no need for paying real money for it.
---
"You know what's most annoying about hearing neighbors having sex?,
When it's too quiet*" - Umbongo
1 year ago#7
Rosencroitz posted...

This is the reason we can't have a good paid subscription MMO anymore. Everyone waits until it goes F2P. I haven't even played it, but I hope it never goes F2P. I'm kinda wanting to get into it but I despise F2P and I would hate to jump in and get settled in only to watch it make the switch.
1 year ago#8
These games go Free to Play because most people have realized that these types of games are designed around filler content to waste your time while you are paying a subscription fee.

They are scummy in the way they are designed.
1 year ago#9
<.> Can I get someone to answer my actual question? Or just link me too it?

I need a EU version of Wildstar
---
1 year ago#10
Gallusz posted...
<.> Can I get someone to answer my actual question? Or just link me too it?

I need a EU version of Wildstar

That is the link that English (EU) takes you to. Buy it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Since the forum is kind of deadish on faqs for Wildstar...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived