This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since the forum is kind of deadish on faqs for Wildstar...

#1GalluszPosted 6/5/2014 12:19:07 PM
I'm trying to purchase the EU version of the game. Is https://shop.wildstar-online.com/product/compareEditions?lang=en-gb the correct one? I would rather not look like an idiot purchasing the incorrect version.
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
#2Gallusz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 12:25:31 PM
bump
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
#3Gallusz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 1:09:40 PM
bump?
---
#4RosencroitzPosted 6/5/2014 1:17:06 PM
Save yourself the money and wait 6 months for it to go F2P; it's really not worth the purchase right now, anyway.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
#5Gallusz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 1:33:39 PM
Rosencroitz posted...
Save yourself the money and wait 6 months for it to go F2P; it's really not worth the purchase right now, anyway.

Thanks for the advice but I didn't really ask for your opinion.
---
#6g7g7g7g7Posted 6/5/2014 1:36:50 PM
Definitely not the Deluxe edition, you will get plenty of "eldan" gear as you play the game, no need for paying real money for it.
---
"You know what's most annoying about hearing neighbors having sex?,
When it's too quiet*" - Umbongo
#7staticxtreme5Posted 6/5/2014 1:36:56 PM
Rosencroitz posted...

This is the reason we can't have a good paid subscription MMO anymore. Everyone waits until it goes F2P. I haven't even played it, but I hope it never goes F2P. I'm kinda wanting to get into it but I despise F2P and I would hate to jump in and get settled in only to watch it make the switch.
#8Lemur_HPosted 6/5/2014 1:41:09 PM
These games go Free to Play because most people have realized that these types of games are designed around filler content to waste your time while you are paying a subscription fee.

They are scummy in the way they are designed.
#9Gallusz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 1:44:23 PM
<.> Can I get someone to answer my actual question? Or just link me too it?

I need a EU version of Wildstar
---
#10Lemur_HPosted 6/5/2014 1:45:46 PM
Gallusz posted...
<.> Can I get someone to answer my actual question? Or just link me too it?

I need a EU version of Wildstar

That is the link that English (EU) takes you to. Buy it.