This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I own 300+ games on Steam, circa 200 on GOG and at least 20 on origin, but...

#11samuraigaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 8:08:18 AM
Gjain posted...
pc gaming = finished.

itzzsinned posted...
A person who likes really bad games. Easily the worst Counter-Strike game to date, it doesn't even deserve to be in the Counter-Strike franchise. I would honestly rather play Condition Zero with an Icy Hot pack taped to my genitalia than play CSGO.

...not!
#12StormKMDPosted 6/7/2014 8:08:21 AM
itzzsinned posted...
A person who likes really bad games. Easily the worst Counter-Strike game to date, it doesn't even deserve to be in the Counter-Strike franchise. I would honestly rather play Condition Zero with an Icy Hot pack taped to my genitalia than play CSGO.

Why don't you like CS?
---
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K Phantek PH-TC14PE_BK | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | 1500GBs HDD | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/StormKMD
#13Kad-ManPosted 6/7/2014 8:10:08 AM
StormKMD posted...
itzzsinned posted...

Why don't you like CS?

He dies alot so he has to blame the game for it being bad and not him CS:GO is by far the best sense classic.
#14itzzsinnedPosted 6/7/2014 8:26:18 AM(edited)
StormKMD posted...
itzzsinned posted...

Why don't you like CS?

I like CS, not CS:GO.

Kad-Man posted...
StormKMD posted...
itzzsinned posted...

Why don't you like CS?

He dies alot so he has to blame the game for it being bad and not him CS:GO is by far the best sense classic.

Consistent 100 adr player on ESEA, but I'm bad. I didn't know that only people who are bad at the game could dislike it. Guess I should tell my friends who have played invite and win prizes every month that they're bad because they say that it's the worst installment in the Counter-Strike franchise.
#15samuraigaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 9:05:39 AM
itzzsinned posted...
StormKMD posted...
Why don't you like CS?

I like CS, not CS:GO.

Kad-Man posted...
StormKMD posted...
itzzsinned posted...

Why don't you like CS?

Consistent 100 adr player on ESEA, but I'm bad. I didn't know that only people who are bad at the game could dislike it. Guess I should tell my friends who have played invite and win prizes every month that they're bad because they say that it's the worst installment in the Counter-Strike franchise.

It's the worst because it's not camper's paradise?
#16RosencroitzPosted 6/7/2014 9:39:21 AM
itzzsinned posted...

lol @ even thinking Source is better than GO.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
#17bluemooglePosted 6/7/2014 9:49:25 AM
I'm up there as well, and I only play Europa Universalis IV lately. (Lately being the last 4 months)
---
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
#18happyscrub1Posted 6/7/2014 10:14:20 AM
Ur just like a woman who buys everything on sale but never has anything to wear.
---
Who is happyscrub? Click to find out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaxB9eK1X4
#19tigerex777Posted 6/7/2014 10:35:28 AM
Your average PC gamer.
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 8GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 770 SLI / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Asus 24' 144hz / Windows 7 64
#20MortalDangerPosted 6/7/2014 10:35:55 AM
You're just moving on from gaming, really. I find it's happening to myself and several folks on this board. There's just other stuff going on. For me, I get home from work/etc, I'm too tired to play anything. I sit and stare at my library, maybe boot something up only to close it right away or run a single mission then close. Meh.
---
God Bless America.