This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I own 300+ games on Steam, circa 200 on GOG and at least 20 on origin, but...

#21YumeOMiruPosted 6/7/2014 11:01:18 AM
samuraigaiden posted...
...right now, I only have CounterStrike GO installed and that's all I play. What does that make me?

Boring, thatīs what it makes you IMO.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#22Worknofun370Posted 6/7/2014 12:15:00 PM
itzzsinned posted...
Consistent 100 adr player on ESEA

Link to your ESEA Profile?
#23EpicKingdom_Posted 6/7/2014 12:31:40 PM
CatToy posted...
A Counter Strike fan.

GoIrish80 posted...
Overly concerned with free hard drive space.

---
http://i.imgur.com/70oZMEb.png
#24codyorrPosted 6/7/2014 1:19:37 PM
City folk.
#25TheEntitledOnePosted 6/7/2014 1:35:04 PM
itzzsinned posted...
Easily the worst Counter-Strike game to date

Source called. It wants its title back.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#26Blobs_Posted 6/7/2014 3:24:43 PM
Why are half of the conversations that I see about CS about the superiority of one CS game over another, and vice versa?
---
is haha
#27samuraigaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 5:49:11 PM
Blobs_ posted...
Why are half of the conversations that I see about CS about the superiority of one CS game over another, and vice versa?

Because people who dedicated their lives to learning how to abuse the balance issues of CS Source will never get over the fact CS GO is better.
#28itzzsinnedPosted 6/7/2014 6:15:43 PM
samuraigaiden posted...
Blobs_ posted...

Because people who dedicated their lives to learning how to abuse the balance issues of CS Source will never get over the fact CS GO is better.

I was a 1.6 player.

As for Blobs_'s question, why do people constantly argue about which Final Fantasy title is better? The same goes for The Elder Scrolls, Grand Theft Auto, or pretty much any series for that matter, whether it be a video game, movie, or TV show season.

After experiencing the greatness that was the original Counter-Strike (especially prior to Valve's patch), one should not settle for filth like CS:S and CS:GO. Although, I did enjoy Source more than I did GO, which is why I said that GO is by far the worst installment in the franchise. Even though the head hitboxes were gigantic, Source didn't make me feel like I was thrown into an ice rink where I would be forced to skate along and peek like an imbecile to abuse the peeker's advantage induced by the clockcorrection setting. Even though this setting also existed in CS:S, the movement wasn't so fast to the point that you would be better off shoulder peeking like a wild hyena the entire game.

TL;DR: CS:S and CS:GO are both garbage, but CS:S doesn't stink as much.
#29Worknofun370Posted 6/7/2014 9:03:35 PM
itzzsinned posted...
I was a 1.6 player.

Since I guess you're still around this topic I guess I'll ask again.

ESEA Profile link? I mean, you can quickly support the claim you made earlier by linking it. (And I don't even doubt your claim really.)
#30itzzsinnedPosted 6/7/2014 9:11:41 PM(edited)
Worknofun370 posted...
itzzsinned posted...
I was a 1.6 player.

Since I guess you're still around this topic I guess I'll ask again.

ESEA Profile link? I mean, you can quickly support the claim you made earlier by linking it. (And I don't even doubt your claim really.)

I PM'd you 7 hours ago.