This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do any of you appreciate consoles?

#81JKatarnPosted 6/7/2014 3:28:47 PM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
Not a fan of the notion that I'm not a gamer unless I own all the consoles. I can pretty much guarantee that I'm a bigger gamer than most who own all the consoles without needing all the consoles.

Honestly, nobody cares how "hardcore" of a gamer you are, though you will be missing out on games by gaming exclusively on one platform.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#82XtremeWRATH360Posted 6/7/2014 6:04:39 PM
Clearly I have no interest in the games if I don't have the system with that being the case I'm not missing out on anything that I don't have interest in..
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#83PraetorXynPosted 6/7/2014 9:51:21 PM
There's no reason whatsoever to respect the consoles themselves; they're just necessary if you respect their games.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
#84gamezrochard(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 2:08:19 AM
samurai1900 posted...
Yes, I appreciate games.

I've seen this re-quoted enough to say, guys, think for yourselves, and also, read the topic. I didn't ask if you appreciate games. I asked if you appreciate consoles. The machines that play said games.

JKatarn posted...
Yeah, I'm calling BS on playing modern games on a $400 laptop at "high" at a playable rate, unless you consider 10-15 fps "playable", and to answer your question I appreciate consoles insofar as they provide desirable exclusives now and then, if everything were available on PC I would have no reason to own a console.

Heh, you know, I stated the price not to get peoples panties in a rife over how much of a thrift shopper I am. I mentioned it as a staking point for why I currently do not justify purchasing a console for the same price, besides a Wii U for its innovation and friendly games. It works well enough for me, regardless of your "doubt".
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
Can't you at least admit you're half wrong?