This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do any of you appreciate consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do any of you appreciate consoles?
1 year ago#81
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
Not a fan of the notion that I'm not a gamer unless I own all the consoles. I can pretty much guarantee that I'm a bigger gamer than most who own all the consoles without needing all the consoles.

Honestly, nobody cares how "hardcore" of a gamer you are, though you will be missing out on games by gaming exclusively on one platform.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
1 year ago#82
Clearly I have no interest in the games if I don't have the system with that being the case I'm not missing out on anything that I don't have interest in..
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
1 year ago#83
There's no reason whatsoever to respect the consoles themselves; they're just necessary if you respect their games.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
1 year ago#84
samurai1900 posted...
Yes, I appreciate games.

I've seen this re-quoted enough to say, guys, think for yourselves, and also, read the topic. I didn't ask if you appreciate games. I asked if you appreciate consoles. The machines that play said games.

JKatarn posted...
Yeah, I'm calling BS on playing modern games on a $400 laptop at "high" at a playable rate, unless you consider 10-15 fps "playable", and to answer your question I appreciate consoles insofar as they provide desirable exclusives now and then, if everything were available on PC I would have no reason to own a console.

Heh, you know, I stated the price not to get peoples panties in a rife over how much of a thrift shopper I am. I mentioned it as a staking point for why I currently do not justify purchasing a console for the same price, besides a Wii U for its innovation and friendly games. It works well enough for me, regardless of your "doubt".
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
Can't you at least admit you're half wrong?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do any of you appreciate consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived