This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

xbox one or pc?

#1SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 6/7/2014 11:31:12 AM
Okay so Up til now I was gonna build a pc for $500 but I just got offered $300 for a xbox one should I take it or build a pc?
---
Money doesn't change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that's all. ~Henry Ford
#2pwnater777Posted 6/7/2014 11:32:01 AM
Build a PC. It's pretty easy to see which is better.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#3Fade2black001Posted 6/7/2014 11:34:36 AM
So you will have 800 to spend on a PC?
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#4dragon504Posted 6/7/2014 11:34:52 AM
does the xbone even have any worthwhile exclusives?
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/dragon_50469/myguns2-1.jpg
#5SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 11:36:42 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
So you will have 800 to spend on a PC?

no $500 budget for a pc or get a $300 xboner. and to the guy who asked if it had good exclusives I Like forza and halo but thats it the rest are crap
---
Money doesn't change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that's all. ~Henry Ford
#6bluemooglePosted 6/7/2014 11:36:42 AM
$300 for an Xbox One is a pretty good deal. You'll pay more over the lifetime of the console due to the more expensive games and Gold subscription, though.
---
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
#7SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 11:37:09 AM
bluemoogle posted...
$300 for an Xbox One is a pretty good deal. You'll pay more over the lifetime of the console due to the more expensive games and Gold subscription, though.

I probbaly wont get gold
---
#8snesmaster40Posted 6/7/2014 11:43:50 AM
Longterm costs of a PC are a lot lower than a xbone. On PC, you've got tue big sales (Steam Summer salr is coming soon), charity bundles, and tons more advantages.

I guess you could get the xbone if you want an expensive Netflix player or a dusty paperweight.
---
Are we not men?
#9SampsonMPosted 6/7/2014 11:45:37 AM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
bluemoogle posted...

I probbaly wont get gold

Why on earth would you not get gold? Virtually every game worth playing on Xbox is only worth playing because of online multiplayer (Titanfall, PvZ: GW, Killer Instinct, etc.)
---
"They tell me dont get high, and I should try to make a living, I tell em' imma hustler and I'd rather make killin' "~Weezy F. Babby
#10SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 11:53:30 AM
SampsonM posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
bluemoogle posted...

I probbaly wont get gold

Why on earth would you not get gold? Virtually every game worth playing on Xbox is only worth playing because of online multiplayer (Titanfall, PvZ: GW, Killer Instinct, etc.)

IM not very interested in ,multiplayer games. I have gold on my 360 atm but havent used it since oct. Im not going to renew.
---