This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

xbox one or pc?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. xbox one or pc?

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#1
Okay so Up til now I was gonna build a pc for $500 but I just got offered $300 for a xbox one should I take it or build a pc?
Money doesn't change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that's all. ~Henry Ford

User Info: pwnater777

pwnater777
2 years ago#2
Build a PC. It's pretty easy to see which is better.
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
2 years ago#3
So you will have 800 to spend on a PC?
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
2 years ago#4
does the xbone even have any worthwhile exclusives?
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/dragon_50469/myguns2-1.jpg

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#5
Fade2black001 posted...
So you will have 800 to spend on a PC?

no $500 budget for a pc or get a $300 xboner. and to the guy who asked if it had good exclusives I Like forza and halo but thats it the rest are crap
Money doesn't change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that's all. ~Henry Ford

User Info: bluemoogle

bluemoogle
2 years ago#6
$300 for an Xbox One is a pretty good deal. You'll pay more over the lifetime of the console due to the more expensive games and Gold subscription, though.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#7
bluemoogle posted...
$300 for an Xbox One is a pretty good deal. You'll pay more over the lifetime of the console due to the more expensive games and Gold subscription, though.

I probbaly wont get gold

User Info: snesmaster40

snesmaster40
2 years ago#8
Longterm costs of a PC are a lot lower than a xbone. On PC, you've got tue big sales (Steam Summer salr is coming soon), charity bundles, and tons more advantages.

I guess you could get the xbone if you want an expensive Netflix player or a dusty paperweight.
Are we not men?

User Info: SampsonM

SampsonM
2 years ago#9
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
bluemoogle posted...

I probbaly wont get gold

Why on earth would you not get gold? Virtually every game worth playing on Xbox is only worth playing because of online multiplayer (Titanfall, PvZ: GW, Killer Instinct, etc.)
"They tell me dont get high, and I should try to make a living, I tell em' imma hustler and I'd rather make killin' "~Weezy F. Babby

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#10
SampsonM posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
bluemoogle posted...

I probbaly wont get gold

Why on earth would you not get gold? Virtually every game worth playing on Xbox is only worth playing because of online multiplayer (Titanfall, PvZ: GW, Killer Instinct, etc.)

IM not very interested in ,multiplayer games. I have gold on my 360 atm but havent used it since oct. Im not going to renew.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. xbox one or pc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived