This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Watch_Dogs is a racist game?

#71TreeFiddy93Posted 6/8/2014 12:16:55 PM
I'll say the same thing I said before. It's not a reference, but if it was, I wouldn't care. Not because I'm racist, I'm not. I just don't pretend to care about things that don't effect me and *gasp* don't really matter.

Moreover, I think that a lot of the people bringing up this issue actually ARE racist for seeing a black dude in a hoodie and screaming trayvon. They are also using a dead kid to push an agenda, which is pretty low.
---
Kill em' all
#72Bazooka_PenguinPosted 6/8/2014 12:25:09 PM
Definitely one of the dumbest topics I've seen on this board in quite some time.
---
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif
#73VInarosPosted 6/8/2014 12:29:37 PM
????? I waste ALL harmmable NPCs in ANY game with reckless abandon. Meh?
---
Has anybody seen a Hugh Janus on these forums?
#74JKMaynardPosted 6/8/2014 12:32:32 PM
Haha ubi you are some funny guys hats off to you

But no really grow a pair, jeez it has nothing to do with the black guy that took fists to a gun fight and lost
---
Proud Owner Of PS3 X-BOX360
Aenima-Playing HALO 4/ Gears of war:J
#75Treason686Posted 6/8/2014 12:36:22 PM
johnny_pay posted...
Doesn't make them racist to have a character with a name sounding like trayvon martin. Insensitive sure, it was a tragedy that ruined peoples lives, but its not racist.

Two families. Everyone else used it as a pedestal for their agenda.
---
I <3 segfault
#76JYLE_BrHPosted 6/8/2014 12:37:16 PM
Who cares? Seriously... the things people get offended/bothered by.
#77rapacioushoboPosted 6/8/2014 12:39:28 PM
samuraigaiden posted...
kill2this posted...
Most of these names are taken from annual most popular names books as well as from building names.

Show me one human being on the planet named Kavon. Just one.

My boss's husband
---
i5 3570k | Asrock b75 pro3 |4gb gtx 760 | 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz | Antec 620W | 1 TB HDD | Cooler Master elite 431+
One more drink at the Sunk'n Norwegian
#78Mr_DelcroixPosted 6/8/2014 12:55:03 PM
Veoris posted...
I-Planters-I posted...
Wow, you have really thin skin and watch liberal media to be affected by this such manner in such a way.

Ughh dem liberulz and their feelings, better be like us conservatives with our sociopathy, real MENLY MENZ.

Are you sure the tin foil around your heads is fitted nice and tight? May be a few open spaces in there. WATCH OUT!

Apparently to you types being called bad names on the internet is the same as getting beaten to death by a lynch mob.

This is why you and your ilk will never be taken seriously.
---
Wonder when they're going to realize that I don't care about karma?
#79o_mac_2Posted 6/8/2014 1:07:07 PM
OP, you'd have to be an absolute moron to believe that.
#80o_mac_2Posted 6/8/2014 1:20:05 PM
Furthermore, OP, just grow up.

Do you honestly believe that this huge conglomerate of a company would throw a reference like this into a game that they've been working on for that past several years? Do you really think that Ubisoft would take a tasteless, unprofitable gamble that could potentially lose them hundreds of millions of dollars, as well as their good-standing in the public eye? What in God's name would be their incentive?

"Well we may lose everything, the future of this company included, but this stupid little easter egg is sure gonna be funny!"

?

Actually, OP, don't respond to this. You clearly just haven't lived long enough or experienced the world enough to have a decent idea of what is common sense. Maybe just take a break from forums for a little while and go see the world.