This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Corpse Party.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Corpse Party.

User Info: temoorashraf

temoorashraf
2 years ago#1
I just watched the anime and wanted to know if the corpse party game is available on PC.
I read the wiki and other sources,but they're confusing as hell when you're trying to avoid spoilers.

I also wanted to know if the game provided anything more,in terms of story or characters, than the anime.
Also is there a sequel?

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
2 years ago#2
Xseed will be bringing an enhanced copy to the PC as for the sequel I'm not sure myself but I did buy them off my vita too >_< great series though.
PSN: Desertking24

temoorashraf
2 years ago#3
Darkstorm16 posted...
Xseed will be bringing an enhanced copy to the PC as for the sequel I'm not sure myself but I did buy them off my vita too >_< great series though.

So it's not released yet? Will it be voiced in english or only have english subs?
That would explain why I couldn't find more on it.
I searched it on youtube and found a new video by pewdiepie. I don't really enjoy his videos so I didn't want to watch a 30 min video to find out what version it was.

Darkstorm16
2 years ago#4
I only found out by anime news network I'm not sure on voice acting yet

User Info: VIP_Time

VIP_Time
2 years ago#5
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/corpse-party-coming-to-pc-later-this-year/

temoorashraf
2 years ago#6
VIP_Time posted...
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/corpse-party-coming-to-pc-later-this-year/

Thank you so much.
Exactly what I needed.

Darkstorm16
2 years ago#7
Thank you I needed that too :3

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
2 years ago#8
damn, no book of shadows news?

more important i need to know when we are getting corpse party 2 dead patient (i think thats the name) to america / english translation.
Intel i5-4750 3.2Ghz / MSI Z87-G41 / 2X 4GB DDR3 / 2 TB HDD / Geforce GTX 580 / 500W 80+ bronze

User Info: urtv

urtv
2 years ago#9
is there anything different between the pc and psp versions?

User Info: The_Pig_Hostage

The_Pig_Hostage
2 years ago#10
it's always good to see more weeb games come to PC! ^-^
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Corpse Party.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived