This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you buy GTA 5 for the PC when it comes out?

#61Digital StormPosted 6/11/2014 5:50:19 PM
No, I bought it on the PS3 and I just wasn't that into it.
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
#62Love_Me_SexyPosted 6/11/2014 6:11:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#63DV8ingSourcesPosted 6/12/2014 3:46:00 PM
Love_Me_Sexy posted...
I've already bought it so I'm gonna download it. No, I am not a scumbag and your poll is absolutely ridiculous for having that as the only answer.

Actually yes you are a scumbag for the above. The pc version is going to have many changes over the last gen consoles. Not only are you dismissing all the work that was put into those changes, you aren't showing support for MY platform of choice. Just because its really easy to pirate on pc doesn't make it a smart option. If you like games on PC and perhaps even want to have simultaneous releases, support this version. The only thing these companies understand is money and if most of the money is on pc, they will cater to us more than they have been.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#64darkstar4221Posted 6/12/2014 3:47:11 PM
For $10 yes. I already bought the console version.
#65Love_Me_SexyPosted 6/12/2014 4:06:23 PM
ADV8ingSources posted...
Love_Me_Sexy posted...
I've already bought it so I'm gonna download it. No, I am not a scumbag and your poll is absolutely ridiculous for having that as the only answer.

Actually yes you are a scumbag for the above. The pc version is going to have many changes over the last gen consoles. Not only are you dismissing all the work that was put into those changes, you aren't showing support for MY platform of choice. Just because its really easy to pirate on pc doesn't make it a smart option. If you like games on PC and perhaps even want to have simultaneous releases, support this version. The only thing these companies understand is money and if most of the money is on pc, they will cater to us more than they have been.

Actually, no, I'm not a scumbag. I checked. Thanks for assuming, though!
---
4930k || X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || 16GB RAM || 240GB SSD || 2x180GB SSD (RAID0) || 4TB SSHD || 1200w PSU
#66akuma634Posted 6/12/2014 4:09:55 PM
When there's a big sale on it. I had it on PS3 and after a week, I got bored of it. GTA games are usually like that for me, it's a really damn good addicting few days to a week of gameplay, and after that I've seen all that I care to see and the missions are always going to play the exact same way. Mainly, I'd get it on sale just because of the mods.
---
I belong to the blank generation - Richard Hell
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634\
#67PraetorXynPosted 6/12/2014 6:34:54 PM
DV8ingSources posted...
Love_Me_Sexy posted...

The idea that Rockstar of all development studios got off their asses and actually did something for the PC version instead of sitting on it for 6 months is far fetched at best.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
#68TheWayOfTheGunPosted 6/12/2014 6:42:38 PM
akuma634 posted...
When there's a big sale on it. I had it on PS3 and after a week, I got bored of it. GTA games are usually like that for me, it's a really damn good addicting few days to a week of gameplay, and after that I've seen all that I care to see and the missions are always going to play the exact same way. Mainly, I'd get it on sale just because of the mods.

The missions are actually really varied compared to most mission based games. And why didn't you want to replay the Heists so you could choose a different path? I haven't done that but it's only because I am waiting for the PC release so I can replay it and have new gameplay along with the awesome graphics and custom soundtracks.
---
Glorious God Gamers > PC Master Race > Console Peasants ---> http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/508/644/9eb.jpg
#69vashtrichamPosted 6/12/2014 7:32:49 PM
No option for im a pc gamer also but will get it on the ps4 so i can play online with my friends
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#70KidInTheHallPosted 6/12/2014 7:36:06 PM
Day 1 buy full price...actually no I'm waiting for the pre-order option to pull up so I can get it then. This will be the definitive version for sure. They've been working on the PC version since Sept 2012 so I know this will be an excellently optimized game.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 780 Ti Dual Classified | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750