This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo games on PC

#11CllerjPosted 6/10/2014 10:32:44 PM
Hi C posted...
LordSeifer posted...
halo 2 was a terrible terrible port of a terrible game

Fix'd

Perfect example of fast turnaround cash in driven by tons of electronic show reveal hype. It's the fps equal to Dragon Age 2.

Halo 2 was amazing. How could you not like it?
---
Games. That is all.
#12GodXIIPosted 6/10/2014 10:39:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13jake-sfPosted 6/10/2014 10:46:25 PM
Cllerj posted...

Halo 2 was amazing. How could you not like it?

How can you not see how ridiculously worse it was?

Damn, that was a long time ago. And I still enjoyed Halo 2 purely in coop. But really, it was so much worse than Halo 1 in every way imaginable when it comes to the campaign.

GodXII posted...
PC will not get Halo collection, no FFXV, no Metal Gear Solid etc. PC will get always bad port, crap port and cheap indie games for 2-5 hours to complete it.

You want famous titles? Then go buy a Xbox One or PS4 or Wii U.

What about give me PC titles or ******* get no cash from us. If people did that, we'd get more. I'm not sucking up to consoles like the rest of those idiots.
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#14KidInTheHallPosted 6/10/2014 11:09:36 PM
Hate to say it but I agree with jake. Halo 2 is my least favorite Halo. Campaign sucked.

I want that collection!
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 780 Ti Dual Classified | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#15GreenMage7Posted 6/10/2014 11:18:59 PM
When people say Halo 2 was amazing, I'm basically positive they are talking about the multiplayer...
#16LordOfLegaciesPosted 6/10/2014 11:28:46 PM
I'm pretty sure most of them are talking about the multiplayer. I agree that the campaign was nowhere near as good as the first but the multiplayer is what really got the series going.
---
MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGG
#17akuma634Posted 6/11/2014 2:32:39 AM
I didn't like Halo 2, to me that felt like the point where you started getting lots of games where the online play was the major focus, like 80% of the focus was on that. Then just crap out a basic campaign mode using the few people on the staff who aren't working on the online mode.
---
I belong to the blank generation - Richard Hell
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634\
#18Giblet_EnjoyerPosted 6/11/2014 2:37:47 AM
GreenMage7 posted...
When people say Halo 2 was amazing, I'm basically positive they are talking about the multiplayer...

I thought Halo 2's multiplayer was pretty s***, too, tbh

Took like 4 rockets to blow up a ghost

I was already spoiled by PC FPS though so that didn't help
---
"one simply doesn't play a naughty dog game." - ServantOfErieos
Pccouchcoop.com http://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html
#19kingoffpsPosted 6/11/2014 3:45:40 AM
Didn't like Halo 2 when it came out. I agree with the dude who says it was basically a worse version of Halo 1.

That said I replayed it recently after like 8 years of never touching it and it was pretty fun. The sword is quite fun to use.

I think it was way too overhyped for what it was. Nearly all of my friends bummed off Halo and I was sick of the hype even in real life. These were people who had hardly ever played shooters though due to never ever playing on PC. (I remember thinking wtf is the fuss about?)
---
i7 920, MSI X58 Platinum, 12GB DDR3 PC10700, HIS IceQ 7950, 240GB Agility 3 SSD, Arctic Power 950W PSU
Username was created back when FPS games were cool...
#20LordSeiferPosted 6/11/2014 4:53:06 AM
takes 1 rocket not 4.

also, halo isnt about the campaign, its a MP game.
---
^ this